Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Flaw: Override iPad 2 Passcode

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    No because it only grants access to the app that was opened last when the iPad was locked.
    i wouldnt be too sure about that one if your able to access springboard and the last app whats to keep your computer from giving u access with other things? has anyone tried to sync the ipad or or back it up while its in this state? the backup might not need a passcode since it was in that state of no passcode. i dont know just throwing out random thoughts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    Once you purchase a product surely its up to you if you put it in a blender or drive over it in a car, what right do Apple have to stop us abusing our stuff? thats like saying you can't slap your girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, you own her, you can do what you want to her lol

ios will always have flaws

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This flaw is certainly legit. Tested on iPad 2 wifi and locked the screen and closed the cover while I had email running. Performed the "trick" and was able to view and compose/send email without requiring the unlock code.

Quote Originally Posted by tabaks View Post
    Yes, and by the same "logic", sky is blue, water is blue so, clearly, sky is water. You're SO smart!
    All i asked was if the iPhone was an accident. I didn't make an invalid, unsound, deductive argument such as yours. But, i think you're assuming i intended to create the argument...

The Best inventions were discovered by accident.
    The iPhone is one of the best inventions (subjective)
    Therefore, the iphone was an accident.

All A's are B's
    C is an A
    C is a B <- And THAT, is a valid deductive argument.

Unlike yours....

The Sky is blue
    Water is Blue
    "So, clearly" The sky is water.

A is B
    C is B
    A is C ....Completely invalid and unsound

Two totally different types of logic, my friend... Valid>Invalid

Quote Originally Posted by Colby21 View Post
    All i asked was if the iPhone was an accident. I didn't make an invalid, unsound, deductive argument such as yours. But, i think you're assuming i intended to create the argument...

The Best inventions were discovered by accident.
    The iPhone is one of the best inventions (subjective)
    Therefore, the iphone was an accident.

All A's are B's
    C is an A
    C is a B <- And THAT, is a valid deductive argument.

Unlike yours....

The Sky is blue
    Water is Blue
    "So, clearly" The sky is water.

A is B
    C is B
    A is C ....Completely invalid and unsound

Two totally different types of logic, my friend... Valid>Invalid
    LoL.. This is too funny. I get on this site everyday twice just to check out the news and to read how ridiculous people are on forums and comments. No wonder why I do not have a Facebook. Great response considering all idiots..

Logic... what ever happen to it? Too many stupid people are breeding.. we must stop it some how.

Quote Originally Posted by cruid View Post
    LoL.. This is too funny. I get on this site everyday twice just to check out the news and to read how ridiculous people are on forums and comments. No wonder why I do not have a Facebook. Great response considering all idiots..

Logic... what ever happen to it? Too many stupid people are breeding.. we must stop it some how.
    That is so true. The human population is breeding based on looks instead of intelligence. I can't remember where i saw it, but there was a study that concluded that the human population is increasingly becoming "more cognitively inept" as the generations go on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12