+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 5 Multitasking Gestures Not Compatible With Original iPad - Frustrates Many Users

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
This is all time low Apple .... all time low....
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is all time low Apple .... all time low....

iPhone? More like MyPhone Go Gators's Avatar
    Thanks

This is just one more reason to jailbreak! I honestly, wouldn't even want my iPad or iPhone 4 if I couldn't jailbreak them. Both are very boring and too restricted without the jailbreak. The tweak that I really want to see next is AirPlay Mirroring for the original iPad.

Banned
    Thanks

Why is it the front page said there were 11 comments and I see 1. Now it says there are 21 comments and I still only see 1?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tucnepo's Avatar
    Thanks

I could care less about, porting siri to my iphone4 would be nice.i will donate to the devs who make it happen

Green Apple
    Thanks

to the jailbreak or to the windows cause apple got your balls

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Apple expects you to upgrade. Why haven't you. You've been sucking on the teet of Apple for how long now? I'm shocked Apple hasn't added an automatic kill switch to their hardware so it shuts down permanently at the release of a new product so you have to buy it. And I bet many MANY would buy the new one if that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by mustard05 View Post
    I would be pissed if I owned an I pad 1. I know it was available on the device with x code. What a way to poop on millions of people. Between this and Siri not available for customers outside the US, this is unacceptable. But hey, what can you do?
    Not buy the products just because Apple tells you to. My god, any other company and you would be screaming that they need to change it, but with Apple, its all 'Meh, Apple must have their rea$on$.'
    Last edited by GmAz; 10-15-2011 at 12:13 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Beastly L92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GmAz View Post
    Apple expects you to upgrade. Why haven't you. You've been sucking on the teet of Apple for how long now? I'm shocked Apple hasn't added an automatic kill switch to their hardware so it shuts down permanently at the release of a new product so you have to buy it. And I bet many MANY would buy the new one if that happened.

Not buy the products just because Apple tells you to. My god, any other company and you would be screaming that they need to change it, but with Apple, its all 'Meh, Apple must have their rea$on$.'
    As opposed to.....? Android? If you want new firmware on Android, get ready to root and run a ROM. If Android doesn't hold out on you, your carrier will by "testing" it for 6 months. Well, ****, by then Android's had 8872518237651827365 product refreshes.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The complete $$$$ is everything that apple has adopted (lets not include any of the cool developments for the 1 year old devices so everyone will buy buy buy buy) is tiresome. That is why I jailbroke my device (and since I did it, then why not take the chance to also get some extra apps for free thanks to the kindness of the net? If apple was not so annoying, I would not do it).

iPhone? More like MyPhone Venom1234's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GmAz View Post

You sir make no damn sense and quite honestly your fanboyism is quite pathetic. It doesn't matter if you are on new hardware or older hardware they shouldn't put a kill switch on anything you idiot because then that's just shitting on every user.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beastly L92 View Post
    As opposed to.....? Android? If you want new firmware on Android, get ready to root and run a ROM. If Android doesn't hold out on you, your carrier will by "testing" it for 6 months. Well, ****, by then Android's had 8872518237651827365 product refreshes.
    My DroidX received Froyo and Gingerbread in a very timely fashion. Motorola is what takes forever, as does HTC and Samsung. You on the other hand need to jailbreak your phone just to get a feature on your phone. Why is it not on your phone, because Apple decided they want you to upgrade to get it.

Banned
    Thanks

The frontpage now says 29 comments but I still only see the first one I did.I'm sure I posted another reply about the comments but if its there i cant see it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I sat there a couple times attempting to use these gestures lol. Feeling like a fool each time, until I did some searching n realized its not included for iPad first gen. Pretty upset about it and think it is doable for apple to have include it. Weird that they didn't, but they definitely had me going

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    The frontpage now says 29 comments but I still only see the first one I did.I'm sure I posted another reply about the comments but if its there i cant see it.
    It's been a problem since the "new" MMi site rolled out.
    Front page articles only show 1 or 2 posts.

You have to pull up the thread from http://modmyi.com/forums/ to see the full thing.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    It's been a problem since the "new" MMi site rolled out.
    Front page articles only show 1 or 2 posts.

You have to pull up the thread from http://modmyi.com/forums/ to see the full thing.
    I tried it again today and now I can see all posts.

The site is crap with this new upgrade. Its got more bugs than a IOS5.

Quote Originally Posted by colacao82 View Post
    What do I search for in Cydia to find that? I looked at "enable multitouch gestures" but it says it only works on 4.3.1 only...
    Any advice much appreciated!

Thanks
    As I said you do it when you jailbreak.
    In Redsn0w click the box INSTALL CYDIA then click the box ENABLE MULTITASK GESTURES.
    Last edited by NakedFaerie; 10-17-2011 at 12:16 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is the MT gestures hack from redsnow not compat with ios5 iphone4? I tried this and although I can see the options and enabled it at the settings, it doesnt seem to work

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12