+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Florida High School First to Give Students iPads Instead of Textbooks

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by z6joker9 Tupelo; about 45 minutes north of Columbus. Been to the base many times as a youth in Civil Air Patrol! Haha I used to set up
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z6joker9 View Post
    Tupelo; about 45 minutes north of Columbus. Been to the base many times as a youth in Civil Air Patrol!
    Haha I used to set up the PA systems for you guys every summer while you were doing your thing on the north end of the runway at the SAC Alert facility (parade maybe?). Were you one of the ones that had to stay in that place? I remember walking through once or twice thinking I was on set for a Resident Evil film. Either way...wow, small world.

Btw, I visited Tupelo quite often. Saw many concerts at Bancorp South Center, you had the closest mall to Columbus, and the tattoo shop on Main was pretty popular with the people on base (though I only went to Coon in West Point).
    Do I brag about which phone I have in this space?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    Thank you, what a freaking waste! I'm glad that the money that uncle sam takes out of my paycheck every two weeks is going to give 1,700 kids something to go on Facebook with during class.
    Quote Originally Posted by capufo View Post
    It says that this Ipads are locked if not the schools will be able to learn with try and error.
    You must not be living on your own, trying to support a family, otherwise you would have not missed my point. The problem is that MY tax dollars, that I am forced to give to the government, are absolutely-100%-without-a-doubt being wasted so a Florida school can be "progressive"! Here's an idea for that school district- let's not and say we did! Seriously, we are so far in debt as a nation and this school wastes nearly $1 million?? Something is wrong with this picture, very very wrong..

/Rant

(I apologize if I offended anyone with my statements)
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123