+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad Binder Case, Perfect Back to School Gift for Spoiled Brats

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
The ZooGlue BinderPad is perfect for spoiled brat middle and high schoolers everywhere. I'll admit I'm a little a jaded when it comes to technology. I grew up loving my
    MMi Staff Writer Phillip Swanson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPad Binder Case, Perfect Back to School Gift for Spoiled Brats

The ZooGlue BinderPad is perfect for spoiled brat middle and high schoolers everywhere.

I'll admit I'm a little a jaded when it comes to technology. I grew up loving my PC, updating it frequently, fell in love with my first MacBook Pro, but for all the my techno-love as a child, I never owned an iPod or cell phone in high school.

So the thought of the market this iPad case is aimed at owning iPads doesn't so much disgust me, as it does make me irrevocably jealous. I wish I could have owned one of these things.

However, I wouldn't be caught dead using this case now unless I was some uber-rich trust-fund baby who craps gold and oil. I'm not going to own an iPad for every binder I own, for each individual class. But, the case is well made, functional and sure to fit a certain niche for a number of students or teachers.

Source: Coolest Gadgets
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 07-29-2011 at 12:07 AM.

Thanks

Why is the assumption that this is specifically for middle or high schoolers?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krazyfool88 View Post
    Because it has the word binder in it :/. Binders are synonymous with school-age kids.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I suppose businessmen and businesswomen would use this, you can store your paper work and iPad in it in one convenient carrying case. Binders aren't just for students! Although I admit that I did directly link the word binder to student

I'm in college, if I had an iPad I would use it! But I don't have an iPad so I just use my MBP instead.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

I'm so getting

Thanks

rather than criticize the potential buyers of the product, how about you tell us about the damn case?

iPhone? More like MyPhone ccoltmanm's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a high school teacher, and yes, it is sickening.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ccoltmanm View Post
    I'm a high school teacher, and yes, it is sickening.
    Whats sickening?

Thanks

LOL, this website is getting more and more ridiculous. I HAD it bookmarked to keep me up to date with all of the Apple news and alike, not to learn someones OPINION on an item they should be REVIEWING. Seriously, whoever runs this is a joke. Your job is to tell me if it's worth buying, not waste my time telling me your biased, ignorant opinion.

Why are you assuming this is for middle and high schoolers? Did it ever occur to you that college students, who's ages can vary greatly, may use a binder too? I use a binder when deployed over seas, it does a hell of a damn good job of protecting my personal letters and documents. What if I want to protect my ipad along with them?

i'm disgusted with these "reviews" and these pathetic, lazy, made-on-the-fly pictures that go with each of them. Sorry, but you've lost a viewer. I'll turn my attention to a website more professional-like.
    Last edited by LukeGab; 07-28-2011 at 11:29 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

thats cool i guess but i wouldnt want to store it in my binder, i have a backpack with a laptop holder that i use for my ipad and thats much easier to use then this i would think

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krazyfool88 View Post
    It sure does seem like that's who it's aimed at. Maybe a couple college students here or there would pick it up, but mostly Middle and High schoolers I would think

Quote Originally Posted by \m/ibnziceman\m/ View Post
    rather than criticize the potential buyers of the product, how about you tell us about the damn case?
    How about you go learn more about it yourself?
    Last edited by korbyn8495; 07-29-2011 at 01:34 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

20....? I'd buy it for college....

tbh if I was in middle school when I got an iPad it would have made doing all my presentations so much easier!

and calm down... Spoiled Brats? hah...

iPhone? More like MyPhone staterunner180's Avatar
    Thanks

A LITTLE jaded?

Besides, not all high schoolers that have nice things are spoiled. I'm 15 and bought a MacBook, iPhone 4 and even a truck with money that I worked for.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RaginAsian55's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by \m/ibnziceman\m/ View Post
    I don't really understand if they're promoting this product or not but this seems like a useless rant from the writer. Can't believe moderators don't have him edit it with a review and add his personal opinion at the end or remove it completely. It is trash. Bad form, MMi!

Regardless, I'll be using this in my binder for graduate work. I intend on using my iPad for a notebook (Notes Plus and a Dagi stylus) so the binder will hold my course syllabi and other handouts I'll require through each semester. I think this is a great idea and 'spoiled brats' are CERTAINLY not the only ones who could benefit from a product like this.

Just ordered one from ZooGue in black. Got free shipping with a coupon code I easily found online. Total cost in CA was 32.18- very cost effect classroom solution!!

Thanks

I'm I first year college student and I got an iPad for school. Honestly I can't see how I would have used it in Middle/High School because we were never allowed to have electronics. You couldn't sit down in class and whip out a laptop or anything. What Middle/High Schools did you guys go to?

Thanks

If you started pissing oil, I would advise you to have a talk with your doctor.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Wow, little bit of a rant there. Way to cry about your childhood. I would of perfered a review or a little info on it. I think it looks like a good idea and could be a handy business tool.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    If you started pissing oil, I would advise you to have a talk with your doctor.
    A talk with your doctor about how to increase your piss output.
    word

Thanks

I was trying to be nice at first...but these "news" articles from you are getting a bit ridiculous.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeGab View Post
    LOL, this website is getting more and more ridiculous. I HAD it bookmarked to keep me up to date with all of the Apple news and alike, not to learn someones OPINION on an item they should be REVIEWING. Seriously, whoever runs this is a joke. Your job is to tell me if it's worth buying, not waste my time telling me your biased, ignorant opinion.

Why are you assuming this is for middle and high schoolers? Did it ever occur to you that college students, who's ages can vary greatly, may use a binder too? I use a binder when deployed over seas, it does a hell of a damn good job of protecting my personal letters and documents. What if I want to protect my ipad along with them?

i'm disgusted with these "reviews" and these pathetic, lazy, made-on-the-fly pictures that go with each of them. Sorry, but you've lost a viewer. I'll turn my attention to a website more professional-like.
    I'm not in school and I'm 33yrs old, but I will get one just because I think it's a great idea. Sh!t I might even mail Phil one to be a smartass.

I'm going to have to agree with you here. I am getting tired of this kind of BS from Phil. I can remember when I would only come to ModMyi for all of my information on what was going on in the world of Apple. Now its like i will check out other sites just to come back to see how long it takes for ModMyi to copy the post or to catch up on what's going on. I think I'm done here too. I didn't post much here, because it was more of a informational site for me. Now its always so far behind other sites its not worth my click, and when you add posts like Phil's here it just makes you to want to cancel your account. Why leave it active if your never going to use it? How do you cancel your account anyway? Guess I will have to figure it out.