Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Store Display iPad Jailbroken, I Smell a Movement

Thanks

He did it for the lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by ruslan120 View Post
    YouTube - ‪Jailreaking a Store iPhone 4 ‬‏

It's done mainly for the adrenaline of it
    It would've been better if they'd actually installed a working theme.
    Last edited by Co1d Night; 07-10-2011 at 12:47 PM.
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas tú.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Co1d Night For This Useful Post:

raduga (07-10-2011)

The only thing I could see this being enjoyable for is actually using it to apply a windows theme from Cydia and watching the Apple staff find it like that? I would probably get a laugh from that!
    Last edited by Stumbows; 07-10-2011 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumbows View Post
    The only thing I could see this being enjoyable for is actually using it to apply a windows theme from Cydia and watching the Apple staff find it like that? I would probably get a laugh from that!
    That would be funny. I installed Cydia on an iPad at a verizon stall in the mall

Quote Originally Posted by matinm90 View Post
    Seriously, if you want to jailbreak your own iPad 2, go for it, but what's the point of jail breaking the ones in the store, its just a nuisance like you said.
    Ever heard of a practical Joke?? Man get you panties out of a wad, so what he Jailbroke some display ipad 2, it's not like they are going to be selling it to anyone, and they will just updated it when the patch comes out!!!

Get over it!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone <(O)> Device's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactii View Post
    Apple can pretend to hate all they/you want, but the JB community are iPhone innovators. Many iOS 5 features were first JB apps. iOS 5 notifications? Hello Lockinfo, Intelliscreen, SBSettings, MobileNotifier (this developer got HIRED by Apple). Wifi sync? JB app. They even copied the icon lol. Hell, back in the day you had to JB your iPhone to send picture messages. Video recording? JB app. Tethering, battery percentage, volume button as camera button? All first JB apps. Apple may perfect iOS integration, but JB community innovates.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by cactii View Post
    apple can pretend to hate all they/you want, but the jb community are iphone innovators. Many ios 5 features were first jb apps. Ios 5 notifications? Hello lockinfo, intelliscreen, sbsettings, mobilenotifier (this developer got hired by apple). Wifi sync? Jb app. They even copied the icon lol. Hell, back in the day you had to jb your iphone to send picture messages. Video recording? Jb app. Tethering, battery percentage, volume button as camera button? All first jb apps. Apple may perfect ios integration, but jb community innovates.
    amen!

I jailbroke an iPad 2 today inside the Apple Store. I used the wifi hotspot on my phone, went to jailbreakme.com and installed cydia. It was a good'ol time.

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&i...4437&disp=imgs
    Last edited by Kbollant; 07-21-2011 at 12:36 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123