+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 15 Year Old Sets New Speed-Typing Record On iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
It's an Interesting fact people! Get a grip, don't diss the writer, he's wrote a ton of useful **** before.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It's an Interesting fact people! Get a grip, don't diss the writer, he's wrote a ton of useful **** before.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    And how is this in any way related to legitimate mmi news?
    it isn't but since mmi.com is changed more people are more critical against the site, actually I don't like the new look ether but I'm not more critical than before..

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Easy to do something that you've been practicing for months and months at and have developed the muscle memory to pull it off.

But ask him to spell out a random sentence in record time and I'd bet he would mutilate it and not even come close.

This record is useless....he's still gonna get his lunch money and apple juice jacked everyday at school by Bruno the 300lb. offensive lineman.
    Last edited by RICO_; 07-06-2011 at 04:34 PM.

Thanks

I don't care haha. I think that the whole records book is a waste of time.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Xenthis's Avatar
    Thanks

Agree with Tim, When will you ever need to do this; and why _IS_ there a record? Records used to be cool but now it is things like "most unicycles thrown through flaming hoops with hands taped behind back."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Isn't this an entertaining sort of thing? Just for kicks you know. It may not be some peoples' idea of entertaining, just like video games or ballet isn't fun for everybody but they are for others.

It's fun for record holders or people wanting to try for a record to practice for one. That's fine isn't it? It's their type of entertainment. So what's this world like without entertainment? No movies, no video games, no Internet, nothing fun for anyone...it kind of makes life boring doesn't it?

Just sayin'...what's the point of movies? It's just fictitious (for the most part) characters in fictictious stories that does what? They entertain us. Sooooo I guess it entertained the kid to type really fast and it entertains some people to read about it (and perhaps try it themselves).

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ya it was probably entertaining for him (+/- the KGB's insistence that he "succeed or else").

I would've been quite entertained watching the post-record celebration of his classmates stuffing him into a garbage can which is also known as "every Tuesday" for this kid.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

It's unfortunate that you see things in such a pessimistic POV. to each his own

If the kid is happy then he's happy. If you're not about the article, then you're not. There's no need to flame on someone you don't really know, such as this record holder.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    It's unfortunate that you see things in such a pessimistic POV. to each his own

If the kid is happy then he's happy. If you're not about the article, then you're not. There's no need to flame on someone you don't really know, such as this record holder.
    Lol I know right!... Some ppl are becoming rude on this forum

iPhone? More like MyPhone badass1469's Avatar
    Thanks

And that is why this guy is still a virgin.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12