Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Music Video Created On iPad With Brushes App

Default Music Video Created On iPad With Brushes App

Seven thousand frames of hand drawn animation for a three minute and 51 second music video is pretty dang impressive. Even more impressive is the fact it was all done on an iPad with the brushes app.

Animator Shawn Harris drew each of the individual frames on the iPad which then recorded each of the frames as soon as he removed his finger from the canvas on the iPad. Brushes has a feature that allows users to playback their creations stroke by stroke, and then email them to yourself. Which is exactly what Harris did.

With each stroke not just representing a change in the picture, but a piece of motion Harris created an animation frame-by-frame or stroke-by-stroke. The most amazing thing is how well choreographed the animation is with Blush's song Undivided.

The song may not be your cup o' tea, but the video is a delight. Check out how Harris did it below.

Source: Mashable

iPhone? More like MyPhone Eagleye's Avatar
    Thanks

That is REALLY impressive. I would not have the patience for that. It's amazing what people can do with these iDevices when they have insane amounts of time on their hands.

That's crazy... This makes me miss my iPad lol. I love making things like this.