Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Benchmarked iPad 2 Outdoes 80's Supercomputer

Thanks

I don't think younger kids can truly appreciate how far tech has come in the past 40 years, I'm 39 myself (40 in November), and it constantly amazes me at what these tiny devices are capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by Delerowen View Post
    Dude Snake will and always be the greatest game on any mobile device.
    I remember seeing an ad for the Nokia 5100 series back in 1997 when I was working for U.S. Cellular here in the Ukiah, CA area, part of the ad showed the games (including Snake) on it I and said "WOW, a phone with games, can you believe it? So cool!"
    Last edited by SoCal Railroader; 05-11-2011 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by steeda763 View Post
    I'm still amazed at the portability of technology in general, such as the ability to fit the entire NES, SNES, Genesis, and N64 game libraries, plus a few movies and a season of Lost onto a phone. All that media alone would have occupied an entire bedroom back in the 90s. Not 10 years ago people were going nuts over monochrome phones that had Snake on them.
    snake was awesome

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I haven't watched Wargames in quite awhile, so I decided to check out HBO GO. *sigh* Not there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12