Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sony Rolls Out Two New Tablets to Challenge the iPad

Too little too late.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Painkiller006's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by delusion950 View Post
    Really funny. Motorola released one Failed ! Samsung released one. FAILED ! Sony is releasing one, WILL PROB FAIL! No competition and Android based devices all run the same except they all carry different name, size, and specifications. Nothing close to iPad specifications and quality.
    I don't think any tablet fails. It's all a matter of personal choice. In what way do they "Fail"? Cause they don't sell as much? As far as Android based devices all run the same, that can be said about the iPad 1 and 2 since the Apple based devices all run the same.

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    Dam so many apple fan boys in here, I bet half of you have a ps3!!!! The fact that this thing can play playstation games, makes it interesting to me. I'm sure it will never top the iPads, but competition is good. Duh!
    Do keep in mind that.......
    1. This "is" an apple forum.(rather a forum dealing with Apple products). Sorry.
    2. Sony will not get much love here, as of lately.

I personally think Sony waited too long to bring these devices to the table. The S2 seems as though it will be like an expensive Nintendo DS/3DS (but obviously with a lot more functionality). Regardless..... I myself am staying away from /ALL/ Sony products.
    Last edited by GellBrake'rrrr; 04-26-2011 at 05:22 PM.

Thanks

Dam so many apple fan boys in here, I bet half of you have a ps3!!!! The fact that this thing can play playstation games, makes it interesting to me. I'm sure it will never top the iPads, but competition is good. Duh!
    That got my attention also, perhaps we can see who is online and be able to send them a message. Or maybe take your avatar from Home and have some sort of mini games or challenges they have to do in the real world to get "money"

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

This fall?! Yay! Another device that won't hit the shelves for 6 months. By that time Apple will have saturated the market with the iPad 2. No chance at this being a success.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:

delusion950 (04-26-2011)

I'm not an apple fan boy and never own a playstation on my life I don't even like video games I think video games make u lazy sorry guys I know most of u like video games lol but I just love my iPhone 4 and I don't like Sony cuz of geo law sue

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

Companies need to stop trying to beat Apple at their own game and instead find something Apple hasn't done yet and go forth with it vigorously. Apple will always be way ahead in the tablet and smartphone game because they pretty much started them both and are years ahead in development.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDirtyDiddler For This Useful Post:

delusion950 (04-26-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller006 View Post
    I don't think any tablet fails. It's all a matter of personal choice. In what way do they "Fail"? Cause they don't sell as much? As far as Android based devices all run the same, that can be said about the iPad 1 and 2 since the Apple based devices all run the same.
    So you would buy android based tablet over iPad? Anytime?

If you dont make $$ on it, it fails you spent money making it and people are buying something different or they dont want it. Apple devices all run the same iOS, you're right, but it's their own brand their own software. You dont see Apple importing Android on their devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    This fall?! Yay! Another device that won't hit the shelves for 6 months. By that time Apple will have saturated the market with the iPad 2. No chance at this being a success.
    Thank you !
    Last edited by delusion950; 04-26-2011 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The competition is lukewarming up!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to c0dy For This Useful Post:

Poseidon79 (04-27-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by IXAdamOwnzXI View Post
    Wow that was so funny I forgot to laugh.

No wait it was just incredibly stupid.
    Along with your terrible grammar you have got to be really stupid. Looks like you're eligible then.
    Wat da fruk esh wong wid yoo?

Lmao

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Sony makes quality products, I'd get one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by delusion950 View Post
    So you would buy android based tablet over iPad? Anytime?
    I would buy a tablet that is capable of doing what i need it to do, regardless if it's an Apple or Android tablet.
    Last edited by Painkiller006; 04-26-2011 at 06:18 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I am sure Sony will tweak Android OS a bit to fit what they need on their tablet, in any case I am going to get one to play with.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay Sony tablets!!!! Jailbreak/root them and get sued.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rob2G For This Useful Post:

Nickaroni22 (04-26-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2G View Post
    Yay Sony tablets!!!! Jailbreak/root them and get sued.
    Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Essenar View Post
    The double screen folding one will be an epic double fold of fail. Devices like that are never good. It's like having a Chinese knock off iPhone with a bottle cap opener and a Swiss army knife integrated into one device called the iWhat.
    What about the Nintendo DS? I think that was genius. +1 for the iWhat though.

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    I would buy a tablet that is capable of doing what i need it to do, regardless if it's an Apple or Android tablet.
    You know you'd buy and Android tablet over Apple tablet. No more questions.

You'd buy an Android*
    Last edited by delusion950; 04-26-2011 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by unison999 View Post
    Sony makes quality products, I'd get one.
    Did u miss the whole thing with geohot, or did u just fall off the earth for a day or two?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TheJailbreakGenius For This Useful Post:

delusion950 (04-26-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone 5h4d0w's Avatar
    Thanks

Still participating in a life-long Sony boycott, so, no thanks. Not to mention it'll be running Android, created by another company I will have nothing to do with.

Type the words "Sony Tablet Jailbreak" on one of them and get an alert stating that Sony has just filed a copyright infringement lawsuit against you.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to 5h4d0w For This Useful Post:

delusion950 (04-26-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheJailbreakGenius View Post
    Did u miss the whole thing with geohot, or did u just fall off the earth for a day or two?

Did Geohot somehow made Sony electronics unreliable? Did users of PS3 (jailbroken/rooted) taken to court? Why must I get all hysterical over something that was already settled in court (last I recall).
    Last edited by unison999; 04-27-2011 at 01:29 AM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to unison999 For This Useful Post:

Painkiller006 (04-26-2011)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast