+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Consumer Reports Crowns iPad 2 Market's Top Tablet

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by Westerman You have had yours less than 6 hours how can you give your opinion yet? Lmao Jk luv ya toothy It's called addiction..... don't take me
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westerman View Post
    You have had yours less than 6 hours how can you give your opinion yet? Lmao Jk luv ya toothy
    It's called addiction..... don't take me long to know if I like something or its the best!

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Mhmmm lol
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AKCHRIS View Post
    LOL..Consumer Report's is a Joke. They rated the iPhone as a piece of Junk where as every OTHER reviewer gave it a MUCH more favorable review. I'd NEVER trust them for "GO-TO-GUY'S",lol. I Think personally Cnet is the one to Top. They break it down hence why I CHOSE the iPad, and My Current Laptop as well.
    I personally HATE CNET ratings. They are such idiots, I swear. I have seen so many ratings which they have negatively rated iPad/iPhone etc in such idiotic criteria, it would almost make you cry. I first believed CNET was a decent site to go to for reviews, but after looking at how much they go back on their word, is pretty ridiculous.

Consumer reports, has a pretty good idea of whats going on, and I trust them a bit more. Although I didn't entirely agree with them in the "death grip" issue, since only 1% of the total iPhone 4 population had the problem, from which were in low connectivity areas (which by the way Apple proved with various competing devices on their websites, now removed).

-Win7 Ultimate Retail Dualboot with Mac OSX 10.5.8 On PC, Core 2 Duo, 4GBRam, 300GB Drive, 500GB External, Nvidia Geforce 8400GS

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    ipad 2 is best in tablet category, but i don't know what are the parameters by which it is no.1.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If android market wasn't so full of craplets and HC was more stable, and the micro SD slot worked, and it had 4G/LTE already then the xoom would own . .

and . . if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle . .

LOL !

On a serious note, I really do hope for improvements on honeycomb because I much prefer the tablet experience on android over iOS. The ability to populate home screens with useful information via scrollable widgets is invaluable for example in its reduction of app diving for commonly accessed info. The shear volume of forced closes though in android is just a major negative. It makes an otherwise great OS seem like windows with crappy drivers.

Green Apple
    Thanks

>of my work websites uses flash and I miss this with the ipda.

iSwifter. You can watch Hulu and play games with your non-existant arrow keys on the iPad!

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dranon View Post
    I have 2 ipad 1. My wife and me. We both love it. I find myself using my laptop less and less. I played with a xoom today. It is very nice! I love that it has flash. One of my work websites uses flash and I miss this with the ipda. I actually remote desktop into my laptop and run the site like that, not very elegant...

The xoom was able to log into the site and use it with no lag and no problems! I am a Doctor and we are adopting the ipad like crazy but when we cannot access these sites that use flash apps for work WE will move over to soemthing else like the xoom! APPLE take heed.......

Just noticed that they are a sponser on this site!! How cool! Practicefusion!
    If Apple would step on the gas a little bit....(I'm unaware of what's holding them back), then maybe HTML5 would have kept you from posting that comment.

We /ALL/ want flash on our iDevices. However, most of us agree that flash is a battery hog! And I wish it didn't take so long for HTMl5 to be implemented..... But I am thankful for having a battery that lasts several days.... And also appreciate not having continuous flash adds informing me that I'm the "1,000,000,000th" visitor, And I've won something as cool as a free Donald Trump hair-doo make-over, or anything else we DON'T want!!!!

Thank you COMEX for helping solve this problem with "Frash"! I enjoy using flash enabled videos whenever I feel the need to do so.

Don't get me wrong, there are exceptions..... But I'd rather deal with it, than have some knock-off that tries to compete with apple products.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Notion Adam > iPad 2

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dranon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jcal08 View Post
    tell that site to move to HTML5 then.. it would be even more elegant.
    yeah I have made that suggestion several times!! They actually recognise that it is one of the most requested things of them is compatibility with the ipad. So they came up with a lame partnership with LogMeIn ignition to remote into your own computer and then run the site! Actually ANY RDP VNC program can do this so I bet they get a kickback from Logmein! I have NO IDEA how hard it would be to program the site to use HTML5.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dranon View Post
    I have 2 ipad 1. My wife and me. We both love it. I find myself using my laptop less and less. I played with a xoom today. It is very nice! I love that it has flash. One of my work websites uses flash and I miss this with the ipda. I actually remote desktop into my laptop and run the site like that, not very elegant...
    The xoom was able to log into the site and use it with no lag and no problems! I am a Doctor and we are adopting the ipad like crazy but when we cannot access these sites that use flash apps for work WE will move over to soemthing else like the xoom! APPLE take heed.......

Just noticed that they are a sponser on this site!! How cool! Practicefusion!
    I have the Xoom and my wife has the iPad 2. I think she likes the interface better on the Xoom, but the App selection better on the iPad2. As far as functionality goes if you are a person that is a techie then the Xoom is for you. If you like to have your hand held during the experience then the iPad2 is for you.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Team Infecti0n View Post
    iPad 2, really? That was completely unexpected... I just heard about the ASUS Windows 7 Slate. Now that's going to own
    I am going to be to buying the ASUS ep121 (Win7 core i5 tablet) as soon as my taxes are done and I find the 64gb in stock somewhere.
    But I recognize that it doesn't even come close to the ipad2 for entertainment and portability. I'm getting it because i need to be able to run Win programs in a business environment.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

The Asus looks very nice. I would have opted for the ipad2 if they changed the screen resolution. But hey, that's what the iPad3 is for right?

formerly known as Method2001 TheGrandFinale2001's Avatar
    Thanks

Well this really is no surprise. Apple's reputation has carried them a long way. Combine that with there great products and easy to us OS's and it almost doesn't matter what the competition spits out there. Even with all the grips about flash this and honeycomb that people still will buy an iPad.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12