Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad 2 Demand Pushes Delivery Time to 4-5 Weeks

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

I love how many on other site are saying that the iPad 2 should be passed by and that it's missing many features still, and yet iPad 2 is sold out EVERYWHERE and there is such a huge backorder list

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I just scored a 16GB WIFI iPad with a smart cover for $575 of craigslist!! That's $7 LESS than I would have paid retail after tax in Texas. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    I'm so happy I'm posting on mine ha
    Don't rub it in now sweetie..

Quote Originally Posted by vindutch View Post
    I got one better. My brother-in-law who is the manager of an Apple store overnighted a 3G 64Gb to me Friday morning. I recieved it Saturday morning and i didn't have to wait in line for hours.
    Tell your brother in law to hook me up to please? Pretty please? White 64 Wifi 3G AT&T
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 03-15-2011 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"Always remember your special and unique!"

this is only going to get worse so GET YOURS

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchman77 View Post
    I love how many on other site are saying that the iPad 2 should be passed by and that it's missing many features still, and yet iPad 2 is sold out EVERYWHERE and there is such a huge backorder list
    I'm not saying you are wrong, BUT, would you mind providing the links? Pretty much every site i've read loves the iPad 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    I just scored a 16GB WIFI iPad with a smart cover for $575 of craigslist!! That's $7 LESS than I would have paid retail after tax in Texas. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside
    o man, how? u suck!

Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchman77 View Post
    Dude like I said before The brand sells more than anything apple can make and Icrap and they would sell it to you and you will like it even tho there are better ones out there. I'm yet to buy an iPad I have enough with my iPhone and my laptop when Ithey add a USB to an iPad it could be called a portable computer other than that it's an oversized iPod touch the apps make it what it is.

Apple will continue with their game adding a little bit of speed to both the iPhone and the iPad each year. So people would be force
    To kinda get a new one. And yeah I'm
    Saying this because I went from iPhone 3G,3GS, and iPhone 4 lol I'll just stay away from their adds to prevent me from buying more lol u seen then and all u can think is "I have to have this now lol"

I guess I'm not getting one for a while!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default So annoyed
    I am really getting annoyed bya pple now. they always do that just to keep up the hype, short supplies, queues outside every bloody story, and the most annoying thing is that here in NYC, every apple store has a line of about what feels like 1500 chinese people of every age (grandparents, kids as young as 12 and all the rest) standing in the queue, each buying 3 or 4 ipad 2's, with one guy waiting outside with a van, storing all ipads in the boot. Go to chinatown and you will see lots of ipads for a markup of $500+ on sale.
    All the apple employees over here are saying the same. The Prince st one even had a translator in mandarin on Saturday morning to explain to the group how to queue up and behave. Yesterday there was a 2hr queue at the 5th ave flagshoip store to get ipad 2 smart covers...CRAZY!!!!

I am ordering mine next week online in London.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shaquk View Post
    I am really getting annoyed bya pple now. they always do that just to keep up the hype, short supplies, queues outside every bloody story, and the most annoying thing is that here in NYC, every apple store has a line of about what feels like 1500 chinese people of every age (grandparents, kids as young as 12 and all the rest) standing in the queue, each buying 3 or 4 ipad 2's, with one guy waiting outside with a van, storing all ipads in the boot. Go to chinatown and you will see lots of ipads for a markup of $500+ on sale.
    All the apple employees over here are saying the same. The Prince st one even had a translator in mandarin on Saturday morning to explain to the group how to queue up and behave. Yesterday there was a 2hr queue at the 5th ave flagshoip store to get ipad 2 smart covers...CRAZY!!!!

I am ordering mine next week online in London.
    I think someone needs a burping.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123