+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad 2 Completely Sold Out, Everywhere

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by Moreno53 Boy there are some real morons on this site today. Apple doesnt intentionally cause stock shortages (what kind of genius business mind does this) they stock
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moreno53 View Post
    Boy there are some real morons on this site today. Apple doesnt intentionally cause stock shortages (what kind of genius business mind does this) they stock their stores with as MANY iPads as they can. Read some of the reviews you will see that the iPad2s have Jan and Feb build dates. That means they were producing as many as they could right up until the last minute. This could be the best selling tech product ever...there is no way to make enough to supply the initial demand.
    Best selling tech product ever? Oh please!!! Far from it!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    Good thing I got mine
    Yes it is a good thing.....or you may have had to wait an extra 4 days or maybe **GASP** another 1 or 2 weeks! That's just outrageous.

Because we all know Apple lovers must have their stuff on launch day otherwise they end up putting a bullet through their head.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ordered/reserved mine today with the best buy deposit method, i'll update you guys when i get the ipad 2 so we have a rough estimate of how long it takes. Apparently i'm 3rd in line!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Janet55's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, yesterday just read that "Apple could sell 600,000 iPad 2s in first weekend", Awesome!
    But I don't consider to buy an iPad 2.
    Right, the iPad 2 is slimmer, lighter, but except the iMovie and Garageband are great upgrade, think about with iMovie maybe I don't need the iFunia video converter to do my video converting and editing~ It doesn't have any more excitings to me, no SD slot, no Retina display, and no Gorilla glass, no surprise...
    I think I would like to stick with the 1gen iPad and wait for iPad 3 too
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I will do the same JoeC. I'm 6th in line for one of my 7 preorders, not sure about the others. Can't wait to get that call.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If they get sold out during the first weekend, I wonder how they will keep up the sales worldwide.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Craetor View Post
    If they get sold out during the first weekend, I wonder how they will keep up the sales worldwide.
    They don't have to keep up with anything. People will wait.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Craetor View Post
    Apple marketing do not want Apple to keep up with demand, just to create an aritificial higher demand for the product. And because of the limited number of device released, it will be sold out fairly quickly. That is what all these companies do now.
    Usually there would be more talk about Apple iPad2 launch, because of Japan Earthquake I did not see much news on it. Thank god the news have more important thing to show than some tech device sales figure, just a bit sorry that it has to be a disaster to kill Apple's story.
    I wonder how much it took away from Apple's iPad2 steam because of this disaster, not as much talk about the device so not as much interest generated.
    Last edited by unison999; 03-15-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I really think their is no new features worth the upgrade to the iPad 2. I know the dual core processor and the double ram. But that does not matter unless it's slow.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jsweeney800 View Post
    I really think their is no new features worth the upgrade to the iPad 2. I know the dual core processor and the double ram. But that does not matter unless it's slow.
    True, I ordered anyway. apple basically recreated the tablet standard ur a winner with iPad or iPad 2. Your a winner with either iPad models.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Green Apple
    Thanks

I wouldn't say sold out but pickings are slim if u find one , I bought mine yesterday . A 16gb 3G Verizon edition . Didn't want Verizon but hey it's not as bad as I thought , with postpaid data package 5gb for 50 bucks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have an extra black ipad 2 16 gb wifi only, if anybody interested in buying it pm me your offers.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    They don't have to keep up with anything. People will wait.
    Oh yeah good point : )

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234