Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tales From Queue for the iPad 2

Quote Originally Posted by NOYB111 View Post
    2 hours in line at Best Buy. 12th in line. Got my 64gb Wifi. What is better than that you ask? Getting home and realizing they for got to ring up the $40 cover. Free cover!

No not a free cover, a cover you stole. So you didn't notice that the fee you were asked to pay was not correct? You can't add? The fact that the employee made a mistake doesn't make it "free" it makes you a thief. Karma's a *****.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

There was no one in line at the wal-mart by me, could have just walked right up and bought one.

Quote Originally Posted by rkswat View Post
    no not a free cover, a cover you stole. So you didn't notice that the fee you were asked to pay was not correct? You can't add? The fact that the employee made a mistake doesn't make it "free" it makes you a thief. Karma's a *****.
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by iSteed View Post
    I waited 5 hours ugh. Dont think I'll do that again. Especially since our mall cops wouldn't even let people sit on the floor
    Frickin Nazi mall cops

No not a free cover, a cover you stole. So you didn't notice that the fee you were asked to pay was not correct? You can't add? The fact that the employee made a mistake doesn't make it "free" it makes you a thief. Karma's a *****.
    The dude didn't steal the cover. The associate did not ring it up. Big difference there. Don't be jealous.

Clovis CA reznor?

Quote Originally Posted by RochOAR View Post
    The dude didn't steal the cover. The associate did not ring it up. Big difference there. Don't be jealous.
    what i'm suprised of your reaction so tell me if you see that the sales people made a mistake, then you would have gone back and say i'm sorry i stole this ??? no i'm pretty sure that even honest people are sometimes glad that they didn't had to pay
    Last edited by marnix1991; 03-12-2011 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yeah, it causes tsunamis

Quote Originally Posted by RochOAR View Post
    yeah, next time you leave any item "laying around" and someone comes up and "finds" it remember, they didn't steal it.... you left it laying around.
    Say what you want, if he has an item he did not pay for and he knows he didn't pay for that item he is a thief. It's not jealousy it's called honesty and integrity..... something he lacks and judging from what you wrote, so do you.
    Quote Originally Posted by marnix1991 View Post
    what i'm suprised of your reaction so tell me if you see that the sales people made a mistake, then you would have gone back and say i'm sorry i stole this ??? no i'm pretty sure that even honest people are sometimes glad that they didn't had to pay
    No, an honest person would have gone back and paid for the item.
    Last edited by rkswat; 03-12-2011 at 06:12 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rkswat For This Useful Post:

Apple. (03-12-2011)

Dude your bugging, it just makes you feel good to call people thieves if it were you in that position you would gloat about it too, so stop being such a hater you troll

I would have been there with Matt on the soho store but since I moved from NYC I had to go to Lancaster :-) it was fun tho , met some cool people
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

fact is,

lawfully, that is a stolen case. Nothing makes it right, even if the associate forgot to add it in, you should know how to add and bring it to their attention.

Back to the topic,

I had a friend line up for me in Hawaii and was able to get 2 White 32GB's. Should be here by Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    I would have been there with Matt on the soho store but since I moved from NYC I had to go to Lancaster :-) it was fun tho , met some cool people
    Lancaster PA???

Quote Originally Posted by Apple. View Post
    fact is,

lawfully, that is a stolen case. Nothing makes it right, even if the associate forgot to add it in, you should know how to add and bring it to their attention.

Back to the topic,

I had a friend line up for me in Hawaii and was able to get 2 White 32GB's. Should be here by Monday.
    Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by iSteed View Post
    Lancaster PA???
    Yea I was second in line on park city mall apple store

It was crazy because they wouldnt even let you sit down on the floor or even if you came with your own chair. They called the cops on people who did lol
    Last edited by z3r01; 03-12-2011 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Got to Manhasset, New York Apple around 3:30pm yesterday, had about 90 people in front of me and finally got in the store at 7:30 with my card for a 64 gig black wi-fi which I am extremely pleased with. Thanks Apple!!!

That crazy lol , they gave us cards indicating we would get one but the people in the back of the line had none so I don't know how that turned out

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

damn!!!! I finally sold my 1st 32Gb iPad @ 5:24AM .. Just too find out, that all iPad 2's are sold out !! SON OF A B*****!!! LOL , does n e one know.when the next batch comes in?? PS. I wasn't gonna buy the new iPad, till the 3GEn model... Oh well

I showed up at my local Walmart at 4:30 and was 5th in line. Got my Black 64GB wifi model and was out of the store by 5:05. And it's awesome.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I just want to make aware to the people here who have a lot of disposable income to remember the people in Japan who need aid following the Earthquake, Tsunami and subsequent explosion at a nuclear plant.

Ya they told us if you didn't receive the card that they are sold out so anyone who didn't get a card just left, pissed off obviously. Some people were waiting on line for like 4 hours just to be told if you don't get a card were sold out. I would have been heated.

By the time I got to the front all att iPads were sold out every model, all white iPads were sold, and the only ones available were the wi-fi black in all models and Verizon only in black 64 gig.
    Last edited by bigbodybenz; 03-12-2011 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast