Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Releases GarageBand and iMovie for iPad, Updates iMovie for iPhone 4

iMovies probably works better on the iPad2 due to the increased processing and graphics power. It will be interesting to see how it works on my iPad (IPCU failed on my laptop, having to use the wife's and it seems to have hung).
    If it doesn't work very well it would explain why Apple only released it for the iPad2 - and I'm guessing it would be a lot smoother on the 2. Pity I can't afford one but I'm loving my iPad.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Hey [quote=jrentzke;5885254]How to install iMovie on the iPad 1 (needs v4.3 though):

Install iMovie On iPad 1 [How To Guide] | Redmond Pie

Not true! I have it working on 4.2.1, I do have a problem tho! When I first installed it I could select photos and make a slide show. I then bought the camera kit & all my clips loaded into iMovie fine but as soon as I try to import photos now it crashes to home. My theory is now it has all the videos the ipad1 don't have the processing power to switch to load photos. Or maybe it's just my iPad!

Ps I can still import movies and make a video fine
    Last edited by se23; 03-14-2011 at 12:48 PM.

Thanks

So I guessing nobody has a fix? Or nobody has this problem!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12