+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Steve Jobs Returns to Introduce Apple iPad 2

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I hope most people know that the camera connection kit provides a USB port and an SD port. The USB port supports audio and MIDI interfaces.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

I hope most people know that the camera connection kit provides a USB port and an SD port. The USB port supports audio and MIDI interfaces.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

LOL @ some of the morons in here asking for USB ports, SD card slots and the other idiots calling this a dissapointment. A sure fire way of making a failure of a product is to read the comment section of any tech blog/message board and use that as a guide line.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

haha its the same thing every product release from Apple. The same people complaining are the same people that will be asking how to jailbreak their iPad 2 in a few months

iPhone? More like MyPhone Doran's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuhndsn View Post
    I like the magnetic cover that comes with it. Especially since its removable if you don't want it...

MMI needs to cover this story live. Posting news and I don't think they have anyone over here... hmmm

They are showing iMovie app now.
    That cover doesn't come with it..... It's an extra $40......

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Yea its extra

Thanks

Well I have put my iPad on eBay roll on the 25th I hope I can pre order

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

Green Apple
    Thanks

what about the camera specs? ok it can record 720p but what megapixel is it front and back? does the camera have flash? it is a bad move by apple i think...they know it isn't upto standard that is why they didn't go into specs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theguru View Post
    what about the camera specs? ok it can record 720p but what megapixel is it front and back? does the camera have flash? it is a bad move by apple i think...they know it isn't upto standard that is why they didn't go into specs
    I don't really care all that much about the cams the speed boost is what gets me

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    Nope, T-Mobile requires 1700 and 2100 so a huge fail in my opinion on this. I was waiting to see if they would but now that they didn't I'm thinking about the LG G-Slate from T-Mobile.

Just get a vibrant or any other android, root it and tether it?

I do it all the time with my samsung vibrant and my ipad, works great!

Green Apple
    Thanks

whats the speed boost really going to do?? the ipad is quick anyway...

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    haha its the same thing every product release from Apple. The same people complaining are the same people that will be asking how to jailbreak their iPad 2 in a few months
    I will most likely grab a black one, wait for the Xoom to offer a Wifi only version, and then give the iPad 2 to the wife and sell her first gen.

Thanks

Default iPad 2 Vs 3DS
    Its Kind of fun how the iPad 2 Comes Out The Same Day As The Nintendo 3DS, In The UK & 21 European Countries

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    yeah that's so true, and then they'll be complaining about whatever awesome JB tool that is released and how it is garbage because they're too busy worrying and whining and belly aching about "...oh there's no USB port or SD slot, what ever will I do...how am I supposed to use it for anything...won't someone help me please because I don't know how to read forums and learn anything for myself..." then they'll start cussing people on these forums again...vicious cycle it is--
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

Thanks

FaceTime for video chat is a great future. This will whide open the whole new possibilities for video conversations.

Steve Jobs & his team did it again! Good job guys!

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456