Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: White iPad 2 in the Works?

Default White iPad 2 in the Works?

A new photo leaked from Shenzen allegedly reveals that we may see a white iPad 2 at Wednesday's event. The photo shows a front bezel of what we believe to be the iPad 2, except this time it's in white. We all know the saga about the white iPhone 4, which was delayed over and over again by Apple, but maybe Apple finally got their problems worked out for the iPad, and plan to unveil both colors at the March 2 media event. At this point it seems the white iPhone 4 will never happened, but that doesn't mean we couldn't see it on an iPad first.

Apple is wildly expected to announce the iPad 2 at its event Wednesday, which is scheduled for 10 AM Pacific Time. The new iPad is expected to be thinner, with a faster processor, and improved graphics. It will most likely include at least a front-facing camera, and likely a rear-facing one as well. The leaked photo comes from iFixyouri in China, according to 9to5Mac who first got their hands on the photo.

We'll have to wait until Wednesday to find out if Apple really did figure out the problems with their white products, and to see if we'll see the world's first white iPad.

Source:
    image: 9to5Mac
    9to5Mac

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt Savoca For This Useful Post:

joe97 (02-28-2011)

YAY! Finally Ipad In White.
    Since Iphone 4 doesnt have white. Make the ipad White. I will love to have one.

I'm in for one, will go well with my white i4
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

I want the next iPad to look like my sexy iPhone 4. Glass on the front and back now that iPad will be super sexy.

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    I want the next iPad to look like my sexy iPhone 4. Glass on the front and back now that iPad will be super sexy.
    Yes, i large i4 would make me dribble lol

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

Nooooooooooooo, not gonna happen , can't ! Cinema display would look awful....watching a movie or interacting with that white border would be awful...I think its another mock

Is there a possibility of streaming the event through our iPhones from a website?

Thanks

Wish Apple would EXPAND to the color spectrum and make all kinds of colors...why not?? White and Black are not the only colors in the world..hahahaha!

White iPad??? I call bs they can't produce a white iPhone 4

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe this is just a conversion kit.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know how I feel about a white iPad...could go either way.

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

Probably an eBay accessory to change the look of your iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    I don't know how I feel about a white iPad...could go either way.
    I think i prefer the stock color

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    Wish Apple would EXPAND to the color spectrum and make all kinds of colors...why not?? White and Black are not the only colors in the world..hahahaha!

true they arent the only colors, but that's Apple colors white or black. Am more than positive it way cheaper to make em in black and white than all colors and too much work.
    Last edited by delusion950; 02-28-2011 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    Technically they aren't colors.. Buy I'd love to have a Red iPhone 4 haha

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Nahhh ..no beuño

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Its the backside of the black bezel!

If you put the picture of the black bezel, you'd see its the backside of the black bezel The black bit in top left is on the front, same with the little tab thing in bottom right fro the black one.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Feel free to note that it only has 1 hole for the ambient light sensor and lacks a hole for a Facetime camera.

well i can see whats coming or what i think. They will release white ipad and wait till fall to release ipad 2 hope im right ive also heard rumors of ipad in fall so i think this is how it will work :P

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

a white ipad? Not only will it not happen (white iPhone 4) it will look horrible
    [SIGPIC]

You guys just don’t get it…there will be no more white anything. Apple only said they were coming out with a white iPhone as a marketing strategy. Sure, there were white iPhone “leaks” and even announcement but it was all to steal headline way from Android.

You do not have to believe me, because I am sure Apple fans will never believe unless it comes straight from the mouth of Steve Jobs himself.

Well, guess what? Here is an interview of Steve Jobs telling telling us that there never was a white iPhone 4: goo.gl/HWvZF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast