+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple CFO Tim Cook Widely Expected to Present iPad 2

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by chubbypickle You'd think by now we would have the technology to transplant his head on to a healthier body. hahahahhahahahahahaha they should clone emporer jobs LOL
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chubbypickle View Post
    You'd think by now we would have the technology to transplant his head on to a healthier body.
    hahahahhahahahahahaha they should clone emporer jobs LOL
    Im eman297

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lombardo Joe's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chubbypickle View Post
    You'd think by now we would have the technology to transplant his head on to a healthier body.
    There was an app from that but it didn't get approved into the app store. They're working on getting it into Cydia.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

So there's no hot chic that can fill in for Steve??

I'll miss Steve, hope he's back for the iPhone 5 keynote.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Thanks

Why do all these assbags care about Steve-O? He didn't create ****. Ever. Who cares who presents the product? At his best he was a complete clown

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

It takes a real dumb *** to mess up a slide show presentation !!! He should be fine !!!

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westerman View Post
    +1

This guy is good tho just not jobs
    Agreed, you can't replace a Steve Jobs! Tim really wants Apple to succeed, he does an excellent job for them.
    Last edited by steve-z17; 02-28-2011 at 03:53 AM.

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

I wonder if Tim will be honoring the tradition by wearing a Black sweatshirt and blue jeans.....

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDiddler View Post
    One thing I always liked about Steve Jobs presenting the new products is that you can actually see how genuinely excited he is. It's a bummer, but Tim Cook is where he is in the company for a reason. He'll do just fine.
    Exactly Steve Jobs has a heart and shares emotions hahha

Quote Originally Posted by GellBrake'rrrr View Post
    I wonder if Tim will be honoring the tradition by wearing a Black sweatshirt and blue jeans.....
    He will make a new one haha still i do like Steves way

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    Agreed, you can't replace a Steve Jobs! Tim really wants Apple do succeed, he does an excellent job for them.
    +1
    Last edited by endwaro; 02-27-2011 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by njp316 View Post
    Why do all these assbags care about Steve-O? He didn't create ****. Ever. Who cares who presents the product? At his best he was a complete clown
    He was the co-founder of apple.. So if he didn't create the company alongside steve wozniak and ronald wayne.. Would apple inc even exist?

Thanks

Agreed....

Thanks

Your a tool. Learn more on apple's history and see how much Jobs contributed to the technical world we live in.

I will shed a tear the day he dies >
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas tú.

h2a
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Here. Have some attention. It seems you're needing some.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by h2a View Post
    Here. Have some attention. It seems you're needing some.
    bhahahahahahahaha

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Dang!!! I woulda liked to see Steve there... But it's okay,, GET WELL SOON, MR JOBS!!!

Thanks

Wow, you don't like Jobs and say he didn't invent **** yet you own at least a couple of his products...isn't there a word for that?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

If Steve Jobs health gets better and he plans on resuming as CEO I think he should not. He should officially make Tim Cook CEO but come back to Apple on the Board of Directors and as a consultant or whatever.
    Bottom line is Jobs isn't and probably will never be healthy enough to resume as full-time CEO and I think Apple would be better to make the transition now rather than later, and get Tim Cooks face out there in the media..

Jobs is the face of Apple sure and definitely knows how to crack the whip, but Apple has so many talented people in their OS divisions, design divisions, every division really. Even without Johnny Ive I think Apple could continue to design cutting edge products. He is only one man, I'm sure there has been countless times where another designer has wowed Ive with a design.

And it's not like the company will be left scratching their heads. Every hardware and software company has a roadmap of what they intend to release for the next 2-3-4 years. Apple probably have a good idea of what they will put into iPhone 6 and 7, and iPad 3 and 4.

Failing all that. Dear Steve, if you come back to Apple and live for the next 50 years I promise not to Jailbreak any more Apple products

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    If Steve Jobs health gets better and he plans on resuming as CEO I think he should not. He should officially make Tim Cook CEO but come back to Apple on the Board of Directors and as a consultant or whatever.
    Bottom line is Jobs isn't and probably will never be healthy enough to resume as full-time CEO and I think Apple would be better to make the transition now rather than later, and get Tim Cooks face out there in the media..

Jobs is the face of Apple sure and definitely knows how to crack the whip, but Apple has so many talented people in their OS divisions, design divisions, every division really. Even without Johnny Ive I think Apple could continue to design cutting edge products. He is only one man, I'm sure there has been countless times where another designer has wowed Ive with a design.

And it's not like the company will be left scratching their heads. Every hardware and software company has a roadmap of what they intend to release for the next 2-3-4 years. Apple probably have a good idea of what they will put into iPhone 6 and 7, and iPad 3 and 4.

Failing all that. Dear Steve, if you come back to Apple and live for the next 50 years I promise not to Jailbreak any more Apple products
    You may be right, but personally I would rather see Steve do as much as he can in the big spot til the very end! I think he would like that. The company is in good hands either way

iPhone? More like MyPhone back9player's Avatar
    Thanks

cook is boring.... plain and simple.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by back9player View Post
    cook is boring.... plain and simple.
    Kind of like your post

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    Wow, you don't like Jobs and say he didn't invent **** yet you own at least a couple of his products...isn't there a word for that?
    Yeah, the word is assclown