Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Sends Out Invites to March 2nd iPad 2 Unveiling

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    My birthday is on march 2
    One of my sisters b day is on march 2. but I'm really just waiting to get the iPad 2 because I've been waiting ever sines it came out.

iPhone? More like MyPhone staterunner180's Avatar
    Thanks

So.. we know it has a battery and the Maps application. But that's about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    i will pound you mercilessly with my bacon rod until your your eyes pop out.

Twitter It Up!!

http://twitter.com/staterunner180

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CX3NT3_713 View Post
    Any news about a new iPhone?? If not, im proably just gonna make a big switch to a LG optimus 3D ,,OH N I HOPE THE NEW IPAD HAS 3D display n recording !!!!!!! <3
    You'll be back for the iPhone 5 when it comes out this summer.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    You'll be back for the iPhone 5 when it comes out this summer.
    Well?? Maybe not,, apple always add a little new feature, and makes us buy it,, then does it all again next year,, and says "this changes, everything again,,,again,,,"

So I have until Saturday to return the iPad to a BestBuy and get $650 back. Anyone have any idea when the new one comes out? And besides the camera and slightly thinner size, are there any other improvements. Mostly interested in the screen..will be resolution improvent be similar to the iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4??

Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    I still don't understand the fascination with FaceTime. Do people honestly use it that much? Nobody in my family has.
    I do with my wife when I am away from home so I can see and chat with her and my 2 year old daughter. When you are gone from home 2 or more months at a time it is nice to actually see them and interact with your kids. Helps to keep you apart of them. I am looking forward to having this on the iPad versus my iphone 4. The 4 does great but I would love to have a larger screen.

I have wanted to get an iPad for awhile now but have been holding off to get the iPad 2 version.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dranon's Avatar
    Thanks

My son uses it every night to talk with his gf. Me used it a coup;e of times to check it out, my wife uses hers NEVER! Of course my son uses skype video calling all the time too!

Quote Originally Posted by exo128 View Post
    The gf got me an iPad for Valentines. I like it and don't have much interest in the 2nd generation, save for the improved screen res. I may sell this one and get the new iPad depending on screen quality. She won't notice..
    K so I returned the iPad for a $650 refund store credit (was bought with a gift card) Lets hope this iPad comes out in the next few weeks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone syedsufyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Essany View Post

Did you notice it says come to see 2011 will be the year of. So that means they just might show a preview of the iPad 3 that is rumored to come out in September(it is still in 2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by syedsufyan View Post
    Did you notice it says come to see 2011 will be the year of. So that means they just might show a preview of the iPad 3 that is rumored to come out in September(it is still in 2011)
    i still think that rumor is so untrue. it just not apples style at all. but bring on the new ipad preordering for sure
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123