+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Barclays: Apple To Sell 33 Million iPads This Year

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I am current with iPad and iPhone 4 in the tech world which is a blessing itself. Buy what u need and respect the writers.
    Thanks

I am current with iPad and iPhone 4 in the tech world which is a blessing itself. Buy what u need and respect the writers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mikerlx For This Useful Post:

Lombardo Joe (02-12-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

that amazing, and i am sure that its going to happen when the ipad two comes out because its going to be amazing and there are a lot of people waiting to buy it instead of buying the current one
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    Respect is earned as well as lost.

I am not concerned with his other activities, but as a fancified blogger, he's terrible.

As far as news on this site goes in general, it definitely has been lacking lately. Many if the articles I see on the main page are on topics that members have already written articles about a few hours, even days, before the staff writers do it. Hell how was there not a single staff article on the HP TouchPad?! A legitimate competitor to the iPad finally arrives this past week and it goes unreported on MMi?? Sad.
    Agree 100%

Another topic seemingly being ignored is the Nokia + Microsoft partnership to bring Windows Phone 7 to Nokia phones. I would consider that more important and relevant news than iPad 3 speculation or how many millions the iPad MIGHT sell, and anything about the white iPhone.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Lol yeh and I'll be one of those buying the new iPad, with the facetime will make talking on skype to family from my villa amazing

iPhone? More like MyPhone vedavis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MLGKorno View Post
    I never "Complained". I was stating what I'm seeing thes days. If yon don't like my thoughts, go troll at another forum.
    Play nice, children!

Back on topic, go take a poll. Ask non-tech types to name another tablet other then iPad.

iPad will dominate for the next couple of years until other brands come into customer focus.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12