+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Playboy App Not Changing Apple's Strict Content Policy

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by ty22 Haha. When did they start making playpads? That'll definitely make it difficult to clean the stains. Lol!!!!
...
  1. #21
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Miami. Fl.
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ty22 View Post
    Haha. When did they start making playpads?
    That'll definitely make it difficult to clean the stains. Lol!!!!

  2. #22
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Dranon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sacandaga Lake
    Posts
    158
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Yeah keep the porn apps off. and no I do not visit porn sites or naked girl sites. Thats like the old statistic that stated 95% of all men masterbate the other 5% are liers! Just because the perception of a majority does it does NOT mean everyone or most do!

  3. #23
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    LMAO @ all posts!!! It's just softcore p0rn!!! If anything?,, I only read the playboy adviser page!!!

  4. #24
    My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    835
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 48 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Snozberries View Post
    via a web page that no doubt requires the use of flash!! NO JB! No Laundry!
    well im sure that if they are coming out with playboy on the ipad, im sure they realized that they need to reformat it.
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

  5. #25
    Go Wings Zokunei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,382
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 466 Times in 378 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by endwaro View Post
    Zokunei. I know this is way of topic. But i noticed your operating system says: Slow Windows XP haha That made my day
    Well it's the truth

  6. #26
    Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    2,224
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 141 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by marnix1991 View Post
    wow serious ? you don't ever watch naked girls ? ***? no well let people do what they want i'm admitting i also am excited by this news i think people need to have the choice of what they want, and not dictated by someone else
    Lol I love that you just jump to the conclusion that I don't think ppl should have their own choice! I was simply agreeing with Zokunei's comment, it was funny and true. People can do whatever the hell they want to, it's their life, I could care less.

  7. #27
    Go Wings Zokunei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,382
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 466 Times in 378 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dranon View Post
    Yeah keep the porn apps off. and no I do not visit porn sites or naked girl sites. Thats like the old statistic that stated 95% of all men masterbate the other 5% are liers! Just because the perception of a majority does it does NOT mean everyone or most do!
    If the 95% is legit that's just really sad.

  8. #28
    miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    D-town Tejas
    Posts
    490
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by obtrunco View Post
    That'll definitely make it difficult to clean the stains. Lol!!!!
    At least with the playboy app being on the iPad, there won't be any /pages/ stuck together ;-P

  9. #29
    Pwner of Pwnage PWNsyst3m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    568
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 58 Times in 54 Posts

    Boobies!

  10. #30
    Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    1,582
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 111 Times in 94 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    That was sarcastic, right? I couldn't imagine anyone posting that seriously and keeping their dignity.
    What?
    Who doesn't want to look at naked hot chics?

    At least this way I wouldn't have to worry about my family finding Playboy magazines. I remember when I was a kid and hid some magazines in my room and was worried that my parents would find them whilst I was at school :P
    Last edited by MetallicaFan1991; 01-21-2011 at 10:18 AM.

    MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

  11. #31
    Go Wings Zokunei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,382
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 466 Times in 378 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991 View Post
    What?
    Who doesn't want to look at naked hot chics?

    At least this way I wouldn't have to worry about my family finding Playboy magazines. I remember when I was a kid and hid some magazines in my room and was worried that my parents would find them whilst I was at school :P
    You seem way too desperate.

    Also I love the new sentiment that not looking up porn makes you a bad person.

  12. #32
    What's Jailbreak? HappyMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    /Library/MobileSubstrate/dontmesswiththis.dlyb
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991 View Post
    What?
    Who doesn't want to look at naked hot chics?

    At least this way I wouldn't have to worry about my family finding Playboy magazines. I remember when I was a kid and hid some magazines in my room and was worried that my parents would find them whilst I was at school :P
    Remind me to never borrow an iPad from you. *poker face*

  13. #33
    iPhoneaholic jasvncnt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEW JERSEY
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked 91 Times in 75 Posts

    aww its just Playboy. Who ever said it is right, its not even porn anymore.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts