Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is Best Buy Getting Ready for the iPad 2?

it looks like it is going to be a hundred dollars more. Ono

Green Apple
    Thanks

Lol!!! Somebody wants a bigger ipad?? Then it won't be called ipad anymore, more like iTable or iTray!

I hope it won't be more expensive than the origional, the price is already a problem for many people trying to justify buying one. Raising it would just hurt the amount that apple sells
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Quote Originally Posted by Tech guy View Post
    it looks like it is going to be a hundred dollars more. Ono
    What are the chances that will happen tho. Apple rarely makes anything more expensive. They know the price point is competitive with tons of other tablets, and even computers out right now. I doubt they will make it more expensive.

Thanks

it hasnt even been announced yet? why is best buy already clearing space

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I thought bb won't be able to sell it till October. Apple first and then other retailers 6 months later is what ive read.

Thanks

something seems fishy about this..i could be wrong but

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I hope the 3G model has CDMA/GSM chip so there are not multiple models
    I agree! This would be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I would love more features. I really want cameras and better display
    Camera would be nice but think we would look stupid taking pictures with it because of the size but if it has one I won't complain! And we can always use better display!

I was also surprised at the weight.... thought it would be on the lighter side...
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 01-16-2011 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

I think the rear camera will be better suited for business users

the obvious and only way to reduce the weight is to have less battery...then people will complain why is their iPad 2 dies so fast...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

No doubt the weight is all in the battery. Unless they invent another new technology I doubt it will be much lighter

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

The iPad 2 is going to be awesome. Probably won't have a ton of new things, but enough to make it a hot seller...again

This is probably the most anticipated electronic/gadget for me ever, I can not wait. The anticipation is killing me. LOL

I didnt jump at getting the first edition ipad because it didnt have the features I was looking for. However I have patiently waited a year for the second ipad and I am now primed and ready .
    What is the process of how these are going to be sold? Is it sold by ordering through Apple first ? How long before you can find them at Best Buys or other stores? And what are the other stores ?
    Sorry for the questions, but I suffer from I.K.D. (Ipad Knowledge Deficiency)

Last year we were able to order it online at apple and it was delivered the same day as apple stores started selling them. Bet buy took a while it the las Vegas area to even get them....i wanna say about 5-6 monts later

Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy View Post
    I didnt jump at getting the first edition ipad because it didnt have the features I was looking for. However I have patiently waited a year for the second ipad and I am now primed and ready .
    +1 buddayyyyy I saved money for this for a WHILE haha

iPhone? More like MyPhone phoenix81's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GellBrake'rrrr View Post
    Mee too!!! I live in Texas, and I'm already sick of the cold weather.... (and it just started).

I can't imagine waiting in line for apple products.... Just as I don't see how northern NFL fans can stand to pay to go to a game where it's FREEZING COLD, and enjoy themselves.... More or less while paying so much money to do so.
    Because real football is played in the snow and blistering cold. Nothing like your beer freezing as it's poured from the can. :-)

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix81 View Post
    Because real football is played in the snow and blistering cold. Nothing like your beer freezing as it's poured from the can. :-)
    How ironic that while watching the Bears/Seahawks game today with my manager, he said he went to a game where it was freezing and "his beer froze".

I can't say I'm a fan of frozen beer. I do like it cold as possible, but I at least want to drink it!!!

And just because I said I'm in Texas and I don't understand people enjoying freezing weather, I also don't like having the months of 100 degree + weather for over a month that I witnessed here in Dallas. I'm from Los Angeles. I'm used to perfect weather /year round/. ;-P

iPhone? More like MyPhone phoenix81's Avatar
    Thanks

I am in fact a bears fan and a chicago native. I hate it up here, we get nasty cold and super humid heat. But if there is one thing adrenaline is good for it's "a bears game in winter"

I love it, BEARS ARE GOING ALL THE WAY. Yaaaaaaaaaaa

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not surprised /in any way/ that the Bears won today. They are a GREAT team.! I myself am a person for watching the unexpected, the underdog is always my favorite to watch!!! I mean "come on"...... I think it would be better to see the upset of having the Jets win it all.... Since it's been what..... Superbowl 3. It's just my opinion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast