Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad 2 Mockup Images Coming Out of China

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Either way, cant wait to buy 4 of these bad boys

^^^^
    Okay but that was off the topic of whats being posted lol
    Not picking a fight just making a point.

I just want more mem before i pick up a ipad 128gb please
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

If there was one upgrade and only one upgrade, I would hope for a retina display. That would be sick.

That would make it pretty pricey on that size. Any upgrade on display and it will be a for sure buy no problem.

Thanks

I doubt it will happen but OMG if it did.

iPhone? More like MyPhone madczech's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Im not sure about the speaker but I would expect the iPad 2 to look damn close to this
    In my opinion it's not going to be so "edgy" you know what I mean? A bit more rounded and yes the speakers won't be so dominant..
    I don't give a damn about Chuck Norris, Spongebob can grill under water!

Thanks

I hear that. No way it looks like the mockup

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay!!! More Chinese stuff.
    [SIGPIC]

Remember kids, its whats on the inside that counts! Here's hoping for the 1GB of RAM and faster processor that the iPad needs to stay competitive with other tablets.

Having said that, I like the current aluminum backing and would hate if they changed to plastic. I was really hoping for a dedicated USB or MicroSD slot though. Also, making any tablet/smart phone with a rear-facing camera without LED flash should be a crime.

iPhone? More like MyPhone staterunner180's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think the bezel around the screen will be the same size. I think the progression of design for the iPad will be quite similar to the iPod. 1st gen is kind of square, and doesn't have as many features as you would except. Then 2nd and 3rd generations are much sleeker, along with a SLIMMER BEZEL. Then by the time the 4th gen rolls around the design is downright sexy, wil basically nothing around the edges of the screen. The only different might be that the bezel is a continuous width all the way around, not small on the sides and wider on the top and bottom like the iPod and iPhone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    i will pound you mercilessly with my bacon rod until your your eyes pop out.

Twitter It Up!!

http://twitter.com/staterunner180

Quote Originally Posted by NessLookAlike View Post
    Remember kids, its whats on the inside that counts! Here's hoping for the 1GB of RAM and faster processor that the iPad needs to stay competitive with other tablets.

Having said that, I like the current aluminum backing and would hate if they changed to plastic. I was really hoping for a dedicated USB or MicroSD slot though. Also, making any tablet/smart phone with a rear-facing camera without LED flash should be a crime.
    I totally agree on the camera part of that statement.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Stop with the USB port talk!!! What do you expect to do with it??? Everything with Apple revolves around the 30 pin dock....it's not going to change anytime soon. Once again, what would be accomplished by having s USB port?? Totally unnecessary...

Or you could go over to macrumors where they have pictures of the ipad2 at CES

Another iPad 2 Model at CES 2011 - Mac Rumors

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    Stop with the USB port talk!!! What do you expect to do with it??? Everything with Apple revolves around the 30 pin dock....it's not going to change anytime soon. Once again, what would be accomplished by having s USB port?? Totally unnecessary...
    Umm... plugging in peripherals, such as a video camera, USB drive, etc. It is almost impossible to argue that this all wouldn't be useful. The limiting factor is the OS here. We can ask for a change on that, but of course it won't happen.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

i said to my self that the next version i was going to buy would be the 3rd gen... but if it looks like that im going to find it really hard not to buy it :/

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Umm... plugging in peripherals, such as a video camera, USB drive, etc. It is almost impossible to argue that this all wouldn't be useful. The limiting factor is the OS here. We can ask for a change on that, but of course it won't happen.
    if apple is ever going to do anything like allowing usb hard drives and cameras and things they would screw you first... they would keep the 30pin dock connecter but sell you a $55 connecter that has 30pin out connecter and a usb in connecter.

now dont judge me just by that, i love apple and i buy all apple products but this is the sort of thing apple would do. sorry but its true :/
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 01-07-2011 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

The 2nd gen iPad does look sweet, I may get one...

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Quote Originally Posted by GellBrake'rrrr View Post
    As much as I'd love for the second Gen iPad to have a USB port(like rumored), I HIGHLY doubt it will have one. Thats really one thing about the iPad that riddles me..... Why wouldn't they have one???

Let the answers begin my fellow mmi people, cuz I really /do/ want to know.

Give me your thoughts.......
    No USB until iPad 3. Cameras were readily available but leave it to apple to sell you half a product as 1st gen then give you a little more every gen so you have to buy it.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Here's my mockup.
    Its gonna look just like the first iPad...except with little camera holes.

No USB, I actually thought it was kinda stupid to even report on such a rumor.

well I'd hate it if I connect something like my camera or external HDD to the Ipad, and 10 mins later I'd discover that the battery ran down from 100% to 85% ^^ so i love the no-usb port..looks ugly anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast