+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad 3G Comes to AT&T's Online Store

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
If you're thinking this is old news, you're not alone. With Apple's rapid expansion of the iPad's retail availability, you would think that AT&T's online storefront would be among the
    MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 561 Posts

Default iPad 3G Comes to AT&T's Online Store

If you're thinking this is old news, you're not alone. With Apple's rapid expansion of the iPad's retail availability, you would think that AT&T's online storefront would be among the first places beyond the hallowed ground of Apple sales territory to carry the iPad 3G. Incredibly, until this week, the iPad 3G was NOT available from AT&T's online store.

Don't look for any tremendous price breaks, however, from AT&T's new online addition. Otherwise, you might be disappointed. The carrier is selling the iPads (WiFi + 3G) at the standard price points: $629 for 16GB, $729 for 32 GB, and $829 for 64 GB. Free shipping, however, is included, as most would expect.

Apple's warp-speed push into new retail territories has been fast and furious enough to make one's head spin. In October, Target, Walmart, Verizon and AT&T stores all welcomed the popular tablet to its shelves. By November, Sam's Club joined the iPad party with subsequent arrivals for BestBuy.com and now, of course, AT&T's online store.

To check out the dedicated AT&T page sporting the iPad 3G's arrival, click here.

AT&T

Thanks

Wow I imagine the. iPad be in AT&T online store first but better late than never in the other hand the samsumg galaxy looks pretty nice I still debating between iPad and samsumg o maybe I way 4 the new motorola tab
    pain & time and glory

iPhone? More like MyPhone ash3s2012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plumoso View Post
    Wow I imagine the. iPad be in AT&T online store first but better late than never in the other hand the samsumg galaxy looks pretty nice I still debating between iPad and samsumg o maybe I way 4 the new motorola tab
    Ill wait for the iPad 2nd gen

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Waiting for the MAXI IPAD!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I think it's useless to buy it with AT&T cuz there isn't unlimited data plan available. If u wanna buy it, you should go with verizon and that iPad is old now without camera should wait for ipad2 or motos tablet

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, I would have thought it'd be up there as soon as they got it in their stores.

Thanks

AT&T Mobile Broadband - PC Cards, Netbooks, Data Plans - Wireless from AT&TSeems Like it's Not just the iPad ONLY..@ At&t..but a New edition too the Tablet Selection.
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.

Chris iPhone5 16GB(Evasion Jailbreak
    iPad Mini 16GB, Apple TV 3rd Gen
    )
    Mac Mini (2012 Model) Running Mavericks
    Cydia Account #895872