+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BestBuy.com Gets the iPad This Weekend

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by PlatoTheForms lol weird, ipad has been out for a while at best buy. A man even filed a complaint against bestbuy in Florida for opening the box
    Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PlatoTheForms View Post
    lol weird, ipad has been out for a while at best buy. A man even filed a complaint against bestbuy in Florida for opening the box and realizing it was a fake ipad about two weeks ago.
    Until this weekend Best Buy would not directly ship an iPad to you from an online order... You had to physically go to the store to pick it up.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Most best buy employees aren't very tech savvy. You are better off doing your own research before walking into their stores. Then again, I am not your average best buy shopper.

Why would you buy online from best buy instead of Apple.com?
    On the sales floor this is true, and in most Best Buy's the Geek Squad IS knowledgeable but we have to follow a certain protocol - so many clients see us as unknowledgeable. In our Geek Squad precinct at least, they are some of the smartest guys I know, and usually we try to bend protocol a little to make sure the customer gets the best solution.

Thanks

Honestly i had no idea it wasn't. If i were ordering online I'd still just go thru apple anyways •shrugs•
    Last edited by rhekt; 12-13-2010 at 03:29 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    I don't get why people are still buying iPads. New ones are coming soon, hence the yearly cycle.
    have you never walked into a apple store or best buy, people are constantly buying products even when media events have just happened or are about to happen for new products. Plus its holiday season, people are buying everything right now
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Thanks

Do you guys think the 1st gen 16gb wifi only returns will drop to somewhere around 350$ anytime soon? Looking to spend about there

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123