+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leaked Photos Surface of Suspected iPad 2 Case

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by CX3NT3_713 haha your broke!! You do realize that wasn't funny in the first place, it's certainly not funny because he actually can't afford stuff, and that it's
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CX3NT3_713 View Post
    haha your broke!!
    You do realize that wasn't funny in the first place, it's certainly not funny because he actually can't afford stuff, and that it's trolling, right?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vantheman169 View Post
    Well "bro" i never said SEXUAL ACTS thats your perverted mind thinking thats what "private" means. Privacy to me is in my own home. I was thinking more along the lines that my 2 year old son was doing something funny and my iphone might be charging in the other room or something and in order for me to get it he might not be doing what i want to take a picture of anymore. And if i was on my iPad it would be easier to just just snap a photo real quick on that. and 2nd of all, wtf do you care if there is a camera on the back or not? Dont like it? DONT EFFFFING USE IT. Don't bash on other people for actually trying to find a use for it. And if i want to leave my expensive iPad, iPhone, MacBook Pro laying around i will do whatever the hell i want with them, guess why? I BOUGHT THEM so mind your own, this damn iPad 2nd Gen is not even out yet, i was just speculating on a USE of the iPad rear facing camera, not ever saying i would use it, just trying to find a reason to justify using it, so back the hell off.
    Lol ha ha ha. Your right, it'll be really really useful and it is ur business lol. Your gonna catch a hemhoroid if you get so upset and strain urself lol. Your kid needs an iPad to video tape you freaking out at the computer HaHaHaHa!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mADMAN8 View Post
    Lol ha ha ha. Your right, it'll be really really useful and it is ur business lol. Your gonna catch a hemhoroid if you get so upset and strain urself lol. Your kid needs an iPad to video tape you freaking out at the computer HaHaHaHa!!!!!
    Dude, give it a rest already. It's not his fault you automatically interpret private as sexual. And it's really lame to laugh at your own jokes on the Internet. And guess what, you're the only one laughing.

Thanks

If all the iPad2 has r 2 cameras and a memory card slot... Apple wasted their time thinking we're idiots. 1 Meg ram, USB, mega resolution upgrade r the only features worth it otherwise they are selling to the 50+ year old crowd that want it for family photos and email... And taking pics of kids

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    Dude, give it a rest already. It's not his fault you automatically interpret private as sexual. And it's really lame to laugh at your own jokes on the Internet. And guess what, you're the only one laughing.
    My wife and I r laughing. We r picturing a mid 30's pimple covered guy, fevering with anger. Mind your business, or pm me and get my number and we can discuss it. Forums dont need a Dr. Phil.

On topic: my wife and I only have used FaceTime for "private" stuff 1 time. People don't flattering when ur looking up their nose, I can't imagine that magnified on a 10inch
    Last edited by mADMAN8; 12-09-2010 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CX3NT3_713 View Post
    haha your broke!!
    And that is something for you to laugh about? This was nothing but a rude comment and you need to apologize!

"Always remember your special and unique!"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thetoothfairy For This Useful Post:

mADMAN8 (12-09-2010), vantheman169 (12-10-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    And that is something for you to laugh about? This was nothing but a rude comment and you need to apologize!
    I 2nd that

Thanks

Please stay on the topic and clean your typing up!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thetoothfairy For This Useful Post:

mADMAN8 (12-09-2010)

Thanks

I did, it was a prelude. Sorry. We got carried away. We always assume the people who get so strung out r sooo physically unattractive and we never comment but two glasses of wine and we get the nerve to make a nerd lose his temper... Won't happen again. Sorry.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

"Leaked"
    How hard is it for anyone to cut a camera hole in existing cases?
    It's not exactly news really that the iPad will have a camera(s).
    I can't wait to see what "new" features the 2nd gen iPad has, and what standard features they'll leave out for the 2012 model. Apple will probably make iOS 5 only available for the iPad 3 and iPhone 5

Thanks

I did, it was a prelude. Sorry. We got carried away. We always assume the people who get so strung out r sooo physically unattractive and we never comment but two glasses of wine and we get the nerve to make a nerd lose his temper... Won't happen again. Sorry.
    I think you could have worded this better than you did don't you?

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

If all the iPad2 has r 2 cameras and a memory card slot... Apple wasted their time thinking we're idiots. 1 Meg ram, USB, mega resolution upgrade r the only features worth it otherwise they are selling to the 50+ year old crowd that want it for family photos and email... And taking pics of kids

My wife and I r laughing. We r picturing a mid 30's pimple covered guy, fevering with anger. Mind your business, or pm me and get my number and we can discuss it. Forums dont need a Dr. Phil.

On topic: my wife and I only have used FaceTime for "private" stuff 1 time. People don't flattering when ur looking up their nose, I can't imagine that magnified on a 10inch
    Someone finds you and your immature attitude attractive?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mortopher For This Useful Post:

vantheman169 (12-10-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vantheman169 View Post
    Well "bro" i never said SEXUAL ACTS thats your perverted mind thinking thats what "private" means. Privacy to me is in my own home. I was thinking more along the lines that my 2 year old son was doing something funny and my iphone might be charging in the other room or something and in order for me to get it he might not be doing what i want to take a picture of anymore. And if i was on my iPad it would be easier to just just snap a photo real quick on that. and 2nd of all, wtf do you care if there is a camera on the back or not? Dont like it? DONT EFFFFING USE IT. Don't bash on other people for actually trying to find a use for it. And if i want to leave my expensive iPad, iPhone, MacBook Pro laying around i will do whatever the hell i want with them, guess why? I BOUGHT THEM so mind your own, this damn iPad 2nd Gen is not even out yet, i was just speculating on a USE of the iPad rear facing camera, not ever saying i would use it, just trying to find a reason to justify using it, so back the hell off.
    Got it bro! Some people just don't understand having something is better than nothing. But yet they complain when it doesn't have it. Damne this world!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to suade8880 For This Useful Post:

vantheman169 (12-10-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 883 Posts

Move on! Go back and stay on topic.

Thanks

^ This thread has quieted down now.... or at least appears that way!

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

Ummm.... Hi.

I want an iPad 2...

Ok. Bye =P
    #eli7e revived me

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

In all seriousness, I just want a retina display iPad. I got too used to the awesomeness of the iPhone 4's screen, I can't imagine reading my notes and book on another type.
    #eli7e revived me

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    In all seriousness, I just want a retina display iPad. I got too used to the awesomeness of the iPhone 4's screen, I can't imagine reading my notes and book on another type.
    iPad 2 Resolution

There was discussion about this on the boards a little while back. The actual numbers are insane when it comes to getting an iPad to have a retina display. I have no doubt that the resolution will be increased significantly, but I'm suspect as to whether or not it will achieve the 326ppi necessary to be deemed a "retina" display. Sure would love that though.

The 20th Member
    Thanks

EDIT by mod: uncalled for comment!
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 12-10-2010 at 08:55 PM. Reason: edit
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    Once you purchase a product surely its up to you if you put it in a blender or drive over it in a car, what right do Apple have to stop us abusing our stuff? thats like saying you can't slap your girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, you own her, you can do what you want to her lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    Oh crap, now people are going to look like idiots taking 720p videos with a ten inch tablet.
    +1

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

Either way more features than Less features is always a plus, even if your not going to use the rear facing camera. Still nice to have if you wanted to use it.

PS. I was staying on topic before I was just defending myself when it comes to people thinking they got people all figured out. Ciao