+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Clashing with Publishers Over Your Credit Card Info

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Nice job apple keep my info out of their hands they don't get my info when I purchase physical media there not gonna get it with digital stuff either Sent
    My iPhone is a Part of Me wolverinemarky's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice job apple keep my info out of their hands they don't get my info when I purchase physical media there not gonna get it with digital stuff either

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wolverinemarky For This Useful Post:

Tyronal (12-08-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

What new reports? What was the source of this information?

This topic grabbed my attention, but I was expecting more factual information.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    They could offer the magazine as a free app and use the in-app purchase to allow users access exclusive content with a subscription. I dont know if apple collects on in-app purchases tho.If they were smart they would put their product of cydia. No apple involved.
    But then apple wouldnt allow the app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to vruls For This Useful Post:

gokey666 (12-09-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shitake83 View Post
    oh ok, i was thinkin TOOO EVIL of american banks
    its just this general sense here in europe that we think . americans only use the real credit cards, cuz thats what we see on tv. americans with 15 credit cards to pay the interest of the others.

But you dont have direct debit in america or do you ?
    because EVERYTHING i see in america, f.e. online shops , you can ONLY use credit cards, ryanair uses ONLY credit card (even though its uk^^)

in germany your card is tied to an account number, so when you order something online, you either send the money from an account (wire transfer) or you give them the account info and they withdraw it.
    Across the pond here in the UK I use the credit card for ALL payments where I don't get something there and then in my hand. Why - much much more protection.

Buy something on a debit card and if the company supplying goods goes bust then your often out of luck and have lost all your money. Buy it on a credit card and you won't loose a penny as the credit card provides cover for this.

I know a lot of people that use the credit card for this exact reason - they will pay it off straight away but putting it on a credit card is very wise more so I sure as hell hope they don't get rid of credit cards.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12