+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Foxconn Shipping iPad 2 in February 2011?

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by shitaki haha too bad i can't drink yet That doesn't change how much your mind can't be altered. But to get back to the subject. I'd say
    miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shitaki View Post
    haha too bad i can't drink yet
    That doesn't change how much your mind can't be altered. But to get back to the subject. I'd say about $100-$200. Give or take a few. The amount of descent shouldn't really decrease until the 2nd version is /actually/ on the market. Don't knock me for my opinion.... Cuz it's just that. MY OPINION.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Thanks

I was gonna get my G/F an Ipad for X-mas. But now i don't know if i should wait for the new one.

iPhone? More like MyPhone law111's Avatar
    Thanks

Every single time Apple releases a new product people go berserk over the fact that Apple is "ripping them off" when really it's simply good business and think.. If Apple sold you the worlds best, completely indestructible, loaded with all the features and gadgets would you ever need to buy another phone? They need to make money don't they... How do you keep your customers on their toes? Introducing new and better features each time, one upping your previous release.. So don't get mad if you buy the iPad now and then hear about the iPad two, it's an advancement and you hopped on the iPad a little late in it's lifetime, now iPad 2 shall arise and take over.

Quote Originally Posted by jasvncnt10 View Post
    I was gonna get my G/F an Ipad for X-mas. But now i don't know if i should wait for the new one.
    Get you'r g/f the iPad now, get YOURSELF the iPad 2 next year ahahaha
    Last edited by law111; 12-08-2010 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone Firmware - 4.1
    Service - AT&T
    Device - iPhone 4 BLACK 16GB

5. The Following User Says Thank You to law111 For This Useful Post:

jasvncnt10 (12-08-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by law111 View Post
    Every single time Apple releases a new product people go berserk over the fact that Apple is "ripping them off" when really it's simply good business and think.. If Apple sold you the worlds best, completely indestructible, loaded with all the features and gadgets would you ever need to buy another phone? They need to make money don't they... How do you keep your customers on their toes? Introducing new and better features each time, one upping your previous release.. So don't get mad if you buy the iPad now and then hear about the iPad two, it's an advancement and you hopped on the iPad a little late in it's lifetime, now iPad 2 shall arise and take over.

Get you'r g/f the iPad now, get YOURSELF the iPad 2 next year ahahaha

True you can't put all your eggs in one release. The problem I have with Apple is that the new features they put in, other devices already have and then make it seem like it's the greatest thing ever.

It's really getting to the point where the only feature you're going to be able to offer is a faster CPU,storage and memory everything else is going to be standard. So eventually you'll have to come up with no case designs and OS updates and UI changes.

Get the G/F an Apple Gift card for the cost of the iPad and let her decide on if she wants to wait for the Gen2 or get one now:-) If you get her a Gen1 and you a Gen2 guess who's really going to have the Gen2 device and who's going to have the Gen1 devices.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Daps For This Useful Post:

jasvncnt10 (12-08-2010)

Thanks

HaHA you guys make some good points! Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kingchkn View Post
    My wife bought one for me a couple of weeks ago. I love it and really, I can do without the cameras. The Retina screen would be nice but these are basically overpriced as is and I can't see them in the same price range with the newer features. Besides, just like any electronic purchase there is always something newer and better on the horizon and it's a personal thing how long each can wait. Personally, I love it and it fits my needs as is. Maybe the iPad 3 will be the next upgrade. I'm sitting at 3.2.2 until an untethered JB is available. No need to rusg to fix that which is not really broken.
    That said, the first gen iphone was sold for 600 dollars. Now we buy it for half that price with so many more features plus a Retina screen

iPhone? More like MyPhone Janet55's Avatar
    Thanks

iPad is reportedly on track for an April launch? hmm,maybe, yup, Now there are heavy bombing news that Foxconn, will begin shipping the next-generation tablet in Febr. Well, to the iPad 2, Im looking forward to be thinner, lighter, and with the camera, of course Facetime video chat support, though the first iPad make me sucked in videos and movies enjoy, if have the camera will be cooler and more apeal~
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.

Thanks

February sounds nice, hell im ready drop it in January if possible =D

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

iPad with USB. LAWL! That throws this rumors source under the bus quick.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123