Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Foxconn Shipping iPad 2 in February 2011?

Quote Originally Posted by babyblue_pimp View Post
    Foxconn beginning shipments in feb = no huge shortage in April.
    The iPad still sells very well, there's absolutely no reason to release another one ahead of schedule

Best time to sell = before Christmas. Once the announcement is made in January, everyone and their mother will be selling their iPad.
    And that's when I come in and by one.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Any new additions will be welcomed

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

[Several posts deleted] Please stay on the topic of the iPad 2 in this thread.. there are literally hundreds of other threads you can talk about the next untethered jailbreak.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:

babyblue_pimp (12-07-2010), CaryDude (12-07-2010), Cowboy (12-07-2010), GellBrake'rrrr (12-07-2010)

Banned
    Thanks

the ipad 2 will have one camera, but the ipad 3 (due summer 2011) will have 2!!!

the ipad 2 will have one camera but the ipad 3 (due summer 2011) will have 2!!
    Last edited by jOnGarrett; 12-07-2010 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    the ipad 2 will have one camera, but the ipad 3 (due summer 2011) will have 2!!!

Sad thing is your probably right lol
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post

FaceTime automatically means 2 cameras. It wouldn't be FaceTime, without letting your caller see what your seeing

Quote Originally Posted by HappyMac View Post
    •use this: .
    •the ipad has a fair amount of ram
    •do research before posting
    The iPad has 256mb. iPhone 4 has 512. MyTouch 4g has 768. My mbp has 4,096.
    For a device that that's supposed to be more powerful than a phone, but right under a laptop. The current iPad is in need of a ram upgrade like no other.
    Last edited by babyblue_pimp; 12-07-2010 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Returned my iPad, if the new iPad is cool i'll get one. Or else I'll buy an WiFi+3G iPad this time.

Quote Originally Posted by suade8880 View Post
    This should of been the first iPad. Hopefully this time I'll get one.
    What does "should of" mean? Are you trying to say should've or should have?

Of course, Apple is smart, they will wait until all 30 day return policies have lapsed after Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi View Post
    When do you think it's the best time to sell to get most $ for the current iPad?
    Yesterday......

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zoso10 View Post
    February would be nice, but that means there should be an Apple event unveiling it pretty soon. Less than two months away and there's no hint at such a huge update? Maybe they'll have the even in January; that's a possibility.
    i was thinking the same thing. I would say the apple event might be in febuary then shipping in march. Last year the event was in January so it should be coming up soon either way
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

NEXT WWDC conference is in JUNE next year. Mr Jobs doesn't bring out things without Shouting about it first..
    So either it isn't coming out til then or they are going to announce a mini conference?
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Quote Originally Posted by seann33uk View Post
    NEXT WWDC conference is in JUNE next year. Mr Jobs doesn't bring out things without Shouting about it first..
    So either it isn't coming out til then or they are going to announce a mini conference?
    I'd say mini conference some time in February. That's past the 30day return window

Also I don't see them waiting till June to announce when Android will probably have 3.0 tablets out before then & RIM PlayBook, there's a rumor of a higher res Samsung Tab coming this summer.

I'm pretty sure you're going to see plenty of advertising for the Motorola tablet and RIM PlayBook on TV and the net, not sure about other manufacturers but that will take some of Apple potential buyers

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

For everyone complaining that the first iPad should have had more features included /obviously/ know absolutely nothing about business. You don't continue to make money off of your product by putting all of your eggs in one basket! It would be different if The tablet market were already alive and thriving.

I wonder how much the price of the first ipad when the ipad 2 comes out?? hopefully a lot

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shitaki View Post
    I wonder how much the price of the first ipad when the ipad 2 comes out?? hopefully a lot
    After reading this, I have yet to understand your question. Normally I can make out what is said/asked. But this time.... I am completely riddled!

Did you mean "how much the price of the first iPad will price will drop after the 2nd iPad is is released"???
    Last edited by GellBrake'rrrr; 12-07-2010 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by GellBrake'rrrr View Post
    After reading this, I have yet to understand your question. Normally I can make out what is said/asked. But this time.... I am completely riddled!

Did you mean "how much the price of the first iPad will price will drop after the 2nd iPad is is released"???
    Yeah brain fart... sorry about that! Thanks for correcting me!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shitaki View Post
    Yeah brain fart... sorry about that! Thanks for correcting me!
    Hey bartender.... I'll have whatever shiatki is having!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to GellBrake'rrrr For This Useful Post:

shitaki (12-07-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by GellBrake'rrrr View Post
    Hey bartender.... I'll have whatever shiatki is having!!!
    haha too bad i can't drink yet

I think in February 2011 they will release Macbook Pro

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

I hope so, I am ready to replace mine

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast