Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Five iPad 2 Features 'Leaked' in New Report

IF they do put a usb port on the iPad it will be locked has hell anyway and we all know it so i'm not excited about that.

there is NO WAY it will have USB. Jobs hates USB ports, it takes away from the market they own for devices strictly using the dock connector. Why would he let others take money away from him.

On a side note, I heard verizon is getting the iPhone come Jan.

HAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    Go and do the math for a retina display on the iPad. It's not as simple as on the iphone where they just doubled the number of pixels in each direction. In order to attain the 326ppi "required" to be "retina display," the screen dimensions would have to be ridiculous, more pixels than even most full size computer screens. Combine that with the fact that production cost is not a linear increase as the size increases. Larger screens cost much more to produce as theres a higher number of reject screens due to flaws.

I would be absolutely shocked if they put an actual "retina" display on the ipad. Mind you, this is all under the assumption that they don't reduce the screen size.

I'm not saying it's going to be easy, however I think most of you are forgetting apple's " WOW FACTOR ", It's what separates them from the rest. And you honestly think they haven't been working on a retina display for the iPad since BEFORE the iPhone4 dropped???.... now you have me "absolutely shocked".

Quote Originally Posted by XXX View Post
    there is NO WAY it will have USB. Jobs hates USB ports, it takes away from the market they own for devices strictly using the dock connector. Why would he let others take money away from him.

On a side note, I heard verizon is getting the iPhone come Jan.

HAHAHAHAHA
    Apple tv has a USB port....the old one and new
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elite_jounin View Post
    I'm not saying it's going to be easy, however I think most of you are forgetting apple's " WOW FACTOR ", It's what separates them from the rest. And you honestly think they haven't been working on a retina display for the iPad since BEFORE the iPhone4 dropped???.... now you have me "absolutely shocked".
    Will it have a higher resolution display than the first gen? Absolutely. However, there is a monstrous gap between the current resolution and 326ppi.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Great hurry up and come out so I can pick up a cheap 1st gen on craigslist...I don't care about any of these new features simply want it for browsing online while sitting on my couch hehe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123