Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dual-Connector iPad: Real or Bogus?

Thanks

i hope this isnt what the next gen iPad looks like, i love how it looks right now. but retina display would be legit on the next gen iPad, thats what i hope is included.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

It is fake. Here's why: the top iPad is a real one because the apple logo and the dock connector are centered in their correct spots but the actual apple logo and dock connector(on both sides) are no where near where they are supposed to be on a real ipad on the one with dual connectors. the portrait dock connector is off center, the landscape dock connector is off center, and the apple logo is off center.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliquippakid View Post
    A iPhone built without restrictions is the same as a iPhone with the restrictions removed. Even if jobs had a one off iPhone with no restrictions it would still be jailbroke. Just from apple itself. Why would he pay people to do that when they are released free online? I'm sure his is jailbroke and through a dev team tool. Would it be worth someone leaking his custom frmware signed by apple? Then he couldn't complain?
    OF COURSE, when he can make the iPhone anything he wants and can change it anyway he wants hes going to go to his computer and download a jailbreaking tool so he can LIMIT his iPhone to what he could make it do. There is still a lot of stuff that we cant do on our iPhones and he can do it without using someone elses software. Thats like downgrading for him. If they made the software they know hot to edit it and dont need anyone elses help. Thats like owning a car that came with a really powerful V8 engine and downgrading it to someone elses V6. Lose all respect.
    Username is 3GS, but theres stuff past that:

iPhone 4
    iPad
    Macbook Pro

im sick of hearing about this smaller ipad...i want the 2nd gen to have the same size screen but with cameras and maybe USB or SD Card slot. just my opinion

Thanks

I think fake. That enclosure looks exactly like the current iPad. Why would they call it iPad 2 if it was basically the same design?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kraziebone View Post
    I'm sure they axed the connection because of asthetics but I could definitely see the benefit with 2 dock connectors. I hope this shows up in the second generation iPad cause it would be useful & it wouldn't be ugly when people get use to it. I wonder what happens when both are used simultaneously
    I'd imagine only one dock connector would be active at a time. I could see someone frying an iPad trying to charge faster with two AC adapters...
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12