+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dual-Dock iPad, New Mag-Safe Drawings Found

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by EskimoRuler The connector is nothing new but not sure I would want that because it would throw off being able to carry just one cord for your
    iPhone? More like MyPhone blueblaze4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EskimoRuler View Post
    The connector is nothing new but not sure I would want that because it would throw off being able to carry just one cord for your iPhone iPad and iPod. Now you wood need another cable
    Why would you need aother cable? Exactly, you wouldn't. Why would it force you to have another connector? It's not like you would need to have both cords in at the same time to charge/sync your iPad.

It just gives you the option to put in landscape mode. It doesn't have anything to do with an additional cable.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Good. Still no form of USB or any sort of other input/output. If this is what is coming I can save my money yet again!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Green Apple
    Thanks

I mean.... I don't even own a MacBook and I know that they've been using the right angle MagSafe stuff for a while.

iPhone? More like MyPhone brbortscheller's Avatar
    Thanks

For those of you that think you would have to have [/B] ANOTHER [/B] cable just to charge/synchronise, that would make your pathetic little thinking incorrect. They only offer the feature for LLs. (LandscapeLovers).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks for sharing

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12