Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Details About Toshiba Folio 100 iPad Rival

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeSlayer View Post
    Zzzz...wake me up if it turns into an iPad killer.
    hahahaha i said the samething too.

apple will come out with the ipad killer and it will be ipad2 lol.
    Last edited by zozodouce; 08-30-2010 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Every one is gonna be like guy on star gate Atlantis with their tablet

My iPhone is a Part of Me hitman10's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tyronal View Post
    Which is why we should avoid buying the first gen of any device. I believe apple had the setup for a camera on the ipad but the cameras were not in supply so apple dropped it to meet the (late) release date. It was rushed out, no doubt about it. It wasn't worth buying as it shipped.
    Very true... but really, where's the money in having a product perfected on the 1st gen? Release it make up some story.. blah blah blah... then apple fanatics go out and buy one. And not much after they release another tablet/ipad w/e you want to call it. 2nd gen comes around... has little bit more features so on so forth.

I bought and iPad 32gb wifi yesterday and honestly i'm going to return it due to the fact it doenst have a camera and comes christmas or next year and they have cameras and i paid $733.38 for it. -.- enough said.

Fish are friends, not food!
    Neither is Slow Internet.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeroskater61 View Post
    I disagree apple never missed out on anything.
    Actually they did, the 3G processor support video calling thus why a lot of people speculated before its release to include the feature. Just about every manufacturer had it at that time, Apple did not include it with iPhone 3G only introduced it with iPhone4 which is 2 generations later.

1 megapixel just made me lawl so hard

Thanks

16gb of memory or HDD space?

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

All they have to do is undercut Apple's prices(like that is hard to do!) and people will buy it. Talk about android all you want...it is easier to mod than iOS and comes stock with many features we jailbreak for. Competition is always good.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

the ipad isn't worth spending my hard earned money on anyway. I still use my same laptop i've had for 3 years now and no ipad can replace it. it's just as portable and does more than ipad.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganKal View Post
    finally is right apple missed the boat on a lot of thing on the ipad. can not wait for the samsung one..
    Apple didn't miss the boat. They saw it and simply chose not to get on board. This is how they always do business. Put out a no-frills model to get things started, then slowly introduce more features to entice people to upgrade to the newer model whenever it is released.

The lack of a camera on the iPad was very intentional...I seriously doubt Apple designers are so stupid that they didn't consider it.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganKal View Post
    finally is right apple missed the boat on a lot of thing on the ipad. can not wait for the samsung one..
    Apple didnt miss the boat they just didn't get on it and they made their own and are making us all get on it and then next year they will make another and same thing.
    I'm on it and I'm on first class

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tyronal View Post
    Which is why we should avoid buying the first gen of any device. I believe apple had the setup for a camera on the ipad but the cameras were not in supply so apple dropped it to meet the (late) release date. It was rushed out, no doubt about it. It wasn't worth buying as it shipped.
    Yeah, don't buy the 1st gen. You know what? 2nd gen doesn't get released.

No one is buying an Ipad cos it has a camera.
    To live, you have to lie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12