+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Introducing The FridgePad: A Refrigerator Mount for Your iPad

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
The only practical use would be for looking @ recipes online whilst you are preparing a meal...other than that, nothing!
    iPhone? More like MyPhone therandy's Avatar
    Thanks

The only practical use would be for looking @ recipes online whilst you are preparing a meal...other than that, nothing!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Messany... Are you not allowed to just ban people that don't appriciatethe work you do. Everytime someone see a article like this they whine. Ok wake up check modmyi... Still no new jailbreak... Man messany must suck! That's the vibe I am feelin from thus community there are always goin tto be filler stories. If you don't like that just quit the site, quit any type of new for any subject there isn't allways something extremely exciting or captivating to hear about. And it is not like he is reporting on terrorist attacks so put something up two hours after another site is fine your life will go on and most your friends probably didn't hear about it two before you read it here so you all can still be the cool kid lettin everyone know about things before they hear it.

Thanks

Ipad $599, fridgepad $78, having to stand next to ur fridge and watch episode of 24 useless. That should go well with MC commercial

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    LoL
    Last edited by Imsorussian; 07-30-2010 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok people.... every time this writer writes something someone has to be a smart a**! I will keep my eye on each and every thread that he makes from this point on... the minute someone cuts this writer down or disrespects him in anyway will be banned! I have already banned one person for his/her behavior and infracted another. Who wants to be next?

EDIT: Normally I am not a rude person what so ever, but I can not believe the neurotic behaviors... complaints about the writer but look at the behaviors...PLEASE be grateful! and if anyone would like to be a writer for MMI please notify either me or one of the other mods....
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 07-30-2010 at 04:53 PM. Reason: edit

"Always remember your special and unique!"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thetoothfairy For This Useful Post:

Doran (07-31-2010)

Thanks

this is the dumbest thing to come out since the ipad

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to damod84 For This Useful Post:

austin5678 (07-31-2010), awesomeo4000 (07-31-2010)

Thanks

I'd rather pay a rather attractive female to showcase my iPad for me. Something similar to the ladies on the Price is Right.

Banned
    Thanks

This this thing is as useless as a butthole on your elbow

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gbarielmoreno For This Useful Post:

austin5678 (07-31-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gbarielmoreno View Post
    This this thing is as useless as a butthole on your elbow
    While it would look horrible...having a butthole on the elbow would, IMO have many more uses than this thing. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aliquippakid View Post
    Messany... Are you not allowed to just ban people that don't appriciatethe work you do. Everytime someone see a article like this they whine. Ok wake up check modmyi... Still no new jailbreak... Man messany must suck! That's the vibe I am feelin from thus community there are always goin tto be filler stories. If you don't like that just quit the site, quit any type of new for any subject there isn't allways something extremely exciting or captivating to hear about. And it is not like he is reporting on terrorist attacks so put something up two hours after another site is fine your life will go on and most your friends probably didn't hear about it two before you read it here so you all can still be the cool kid lettin everyone know about things before they hear it.
    Good point. Not to poke but...spellcheck and a little grammar will make your posts a little more comprehendible.
    Last edited by kuhndsn; 07-30-2010 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Idk I actually could see myself with one of these. Think about those without tv's in their kitchen or radios. I could see myself cleaning while having a movie or some tunes playing. What about people who have recipe apps on there? Many someone could use the notepad to leave notes instead of post it's. Lol idk what I'm saying is it could be of use to me and many others. But I won't pay that much for a magnet tho.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    U won't beable to use it 7 feet above your head plus dat if ur lazy u won't be getting up to press it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Now if they could just get it to monitor everything that goes in and out of the fridge. Then it could send an email to BevMo (with a cc to me, of course) alerting them I'll be coming in to pick up more beer.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Could be cool not sure expensive fridge magnet

Thanks

Lol. Butthole on your elbow. That's hilarious. I could find many uses for this.

I'd take laxatives all the time just so I could squirt ppl in the face. And while I'm drive I could use this to take out my road rage on other stupid drivers.

Thanks

If I bought one it would be in combo for another purpose. For example, I want to mount or have a portable mounting option for my iPad in my SUV. Maybe a set of magnets holding it up would work. Just thinking outside the box for another use other than a huge fridge tv frame holder.
    "Once is an accident, Twice is a trend, Three times is evidence."

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have seen posts that were not comprehensible and I don't really think my post falls in that category. A lot of my post are while at work where I am trying to be fast and on my iPhone things are bound to get spelled wrong. Plus this thing seems to take words where you type one wrong letter and turn them into completely unrecognizable words. I will start proof reading them or errors though.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by damod84 View Post
    this is the dumbest thing to come out since the ipad
    spot on, mate

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aliquippakid View Post
    I have seen posts that were not comprehensible and I don't really think my post falls in that category. A lot of my post are while at work where I am trying to be fast and on my iPhone things are bound to get spelled wrong. Plus this thing seems to take words where you type one wrong letter and turn them into completely unrecognizable words. I will start proof reading them or errors though.
    Ahh understood. Yeah now that you say that the iPhone does tend to change some words around.

And for what it's worth your post was right on. People on here seem to have taken some hate pills. It's getting old reading and getting bashed (with very explicit/hate words) for posting a simple opinion. But I guess that's the beauty of the Internet. Anyone can be a bad *****.

Thanks

D
    Last edited by kuhndsn; 07-31-2010 at 08:17 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jamriman's Avatar
    Thanks

For $78 I'll figure out a way to get it on the fridge another way.

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

hell. Ill just tape it the god damn fridge..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adp;
    Quote Originally Posted by macsoldier
    I wonder if any of the magnets would tamper with anything on the Ipad?

There's no moving parts, so no. Unless they introduce a compass which would "change everything, again" on the next iPad.
    Uh, 'scuse me, but the iPad 3G does have a compass in it. And magnets do screw it up. Prolonged use of a magnetic mount like this might render your compass or surrounding components permanently magnetized and useless.

I've a Marware Eco-Vue and cut the magnets out of it. Sure, I've got a floppy flip stand, but at least I can use my compass.