+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OLED iPad Rumors Keep Coming

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Sure, three different sized iPads. Do these morons even know that an iPad is more than just what you see on the outside? You have to put components inside the
    Thanks

Sure, three different sized iPads. Do these morons even know that an iPad is more than just what you see on the outside? You have to put components inside the thing. Three different sized batteries, CPU chips, screens etc. I can't think of something more cost wasting in Apple terms than this.

Even the iPhone and iPod Touch are the same size except the iPod is of course thinner with less components than an iPhone. Still with the OLED garbage too. How 2009 of them.

EDIT: The whole idea of the iPad is for a bigger screen. Why would you want it smaller? Morons...
    Last edited by southfrisco; 07-14-2010 at 12:38 AM.
    "To unpathed waters, undreamed shores." -- William Shakespeare

Thanks

Since I have an iPhone and a laptop, I can't imagine using an iPad for anything other than, "something cool to keep next to the toilet."

After seeing the iPhone4 in person, anything less than a Retina display - no matter what screen technology they use - will be a dissapointment.

My iPhone is a Part of Me politicalslug's Avatar
    Thanks

How can you retards write for a tech blog? HTC (the current largest buyer of AMOLED screens) is likely moving it's entire product portfolio from AMOLED to LCD because Samsung is squeezing the market for it's own portfolio (can't blame them for that, I would if I were them). LG's capacity is less than 1/10th of Samsung's. How in god's name is Apple going to pull that many OLED screens out of thin air? Do some research. There is a reason that Verizon isn't capable of meeting demands for the HTC Incredible... There aren't enough AMOLED screens. Sheesh, lemme hold your hand while I'm at it. I seriously hope the blogger writing this crap isn't getting paid for it.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Sharper screen and some sort of USB input is what it needs IMO. I am so happy I didn't spring for one of these at launch (assuming any of the rumors about the next version are true). As it stands, my iPhone4 knocks the socks off my gf's iPad. She uses my phone more than she uses the ipad!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I think people are forgetting test products as well. While personally I find this story unlikely as being the way Apple is going I will believe these are prototypes of previous iPad iterations or simply test ideas if these products do prove to be authentic. Every idea and product runs prototypes of the device to test for practicality, usability, and usable/possible technology (not to say they are functional). I just don't see Apple saturating the market with goofy sizes of iPad or Touch....buut i am willing to be proved wrong.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a question, why would they increase production on the iPad and release a new one before the holiday season?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12