+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Prominent Hacker Gets Arrested, Raided by Feds

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
This guy was hilarious in The Hangover! Looks like he had one too many roofies
    Thanks

This guy was hilarious in The Hangover! Looks like he had one too many roofies

Thanks

if this is about weed then i need to get involved. ****'s good for you, is all.

feds be hatin

Thanks

How do you think people come up with these great ideas it's the DRUGS that prompted the creative seed in the brain to act on the ideas bouncing around your hard drive (Brain).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

it seems those are plant drugs. we'll see after the hearing.

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

Stories involving Apple products are always so interesting.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hollow0 For This Useful Post:

iphnblues (06-16-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sunbeam83 View Post
    He possessed non-taxable drugs.

If you drink alcohol or coffee you 'do drugs.'

Shame that people are so narrow minded.
    Shame on YOU for defending those who do DRUGS

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lili4311 For This Useful Post:

iphnblues (06-16-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Funny how people are so content with their tax dollars being wasted on a failed drug war. Who gives a fudge what the guy does in the privacy of his own home? The Feds make me sick.

Thanks

they were planted lol the government is prob pissed off cause obama's ipad info got jacked lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ecd5000 View Post
    i smell conspiracy here too. he's probably going to be apples new security advisor!
    Yah.....or Steve Jobs new drug tester. He only buys the best - spares no expense!

I guess you don't have to eat the whole APPLE to know it's bad? DROID! <=== LMAO, sorry couldn't resist.

By the way, my new HTC Incredible hasn't dropped a call yet! Oh and that lighting fast anywhere I go 3G... goto love it! You can even get one too without being mislead all over the place. (unlike some "other" promised phones)

Quote Originally Posted by lili4311 View Post
    Let's see, we should shame all those who drink caffeinated soft drinks and take tylenol and asprin.... Well said, not!
    Last edited by jayson9; 06-16-2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Did he hack stuff for drugs? Hmm...
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

iPhone? More like MyPhone CMOSlabs's Avatar
    Thanks

Another hacker bit the dust.
    You have to obey the 11th comandment!
    "Thy shall not get caught"

Thanks
    Thanked 9,621 Times in 5,899 Posts

Is it me or it this just laughable? Just say no.....................

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CMOSlabs View Post
    Another hacker bit the dust.
    You have to obey the 11th comandment!
    "Thy shall not get caught"
    More like:
    "Thou shalt not taunt the law with illegal substances while potentially doing illegal hacking"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ecd5000 View Post
    i smell conspiracy here too. he's probably going to be apples new security advisor!

haha this is true i have seen police do this many times catch someone and put drugs in their stuff can there u go legit reason to take you home lol
    No signature links or spam... only warning

Green Apple
    Thanks

That's got to be of the dumbest line in this thread. Tell me Miss Goody Two-Shoes, how can someone "taunt" the law? F. the law and dumb people who make dumb laws. The drugs on war is a farce that provides jobs to hundreds of thousands of control freaks (FBI, DEA, judges, prosecutors, jail guards, etc.), creates crime (and the illusion of it), criminalizes casual users, and a complete waste of taxpayers money for the beliefs of religious idiots (George the Simple anyone?), old fart conservatives (many of whom barely remembers the 60s and 70s they were so stoned), the gullible public, banks that launder the drug money and the rest of the inbreeds.
    The only mistake this guy made is that he didn't make sure that he was squeaky clean before getting into the limelight. Take your uninformed, small minded "Just say no to drugs" idiocy somewhere else.
    Try this genius: Nicotine in many studies has been shown to be more addictive than cocaine and heroin (Nicotine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Nicotine Addiction 101) yet it is completely legal even though it is lot more dangerous to health than many other so-called "drugs".
    No tot mention the societal cost of treating illnesses caused by prolonged smoking.
    This maybe a non-issue for a simple person but no one has the right to tell me what I can or can not ingest in the privacy of my own home.
    So if Mr. Auernheimer chooses to get high in his own house who are you to tell him he can't?!
    The FBI didn't just dream up a search / arrest warrant, either he was under investigation already for some time or a really credible source/witness/snitch provided information believable enough that a judge issued a search warrant.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sadsamurai For This Useful Post:

dhamien (06-17-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

@sadsamurai

you said it,

... hmm this is drifting off topic
    Spam deleted

Thanks

Don't give the finger to the meter maid when you have 500 lbs of marijuana in the back seat of your car. Lesson #1 from the 1960s. This guy clearly didn't learn the lesson(s) of history.

As to (il)legal drug use, everybody on this site who has jailbroken his/her iDevice has broken Apple's "laws." Scofflaws shouldn't throw rocks at other scofflaws. It's hypocritical. Whether you jailbreak or park illegally or make a right turn on a red without an ok sign or fudge your taxes or cheat on your spouse or take a stapler from work, you're messing with the rules. Don't try to come off holier than thou. It's not becoming and everyone knows you're just as bad as everyone else.

Thank you.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to mr117 For This Useful Post:

lili4311 (06-17-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayson9 View Post
    Let's see, we should shame all those who drink caffeinated soft drinks and take tylenol and asprin.... Well said, not!
    No you dork, the drugs part. ie: like the ones that the hacker got caught with. Nice job misquoting me.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lili4311 View Post
    Why? Doing drugs is a choice, it's not like he's forcing someone else to take them.

You know alcohol is a 'drug' as well, right? Anything that alters your state of mind is.

Quote Originally Posted by mr117 View Post
    Don't give the finger to the meter maid when you have 500 lbs of marijuana in the back seat of your car. Lesson #1 from the 1960s. This guy clearly didn't learn the lesson(s) of history.

As to (il)legal drug use, everybody on this site who has jailbroken his/her iDevice has broken Apple's "laws." Scofflaws shouldn't throw rocks at other scofflaws. It's hypocritical. Whether you jailbreak or park illegally or make a right turn on a red without an ok sign or fudge your taxes or cheat on your spouse or take a stapler from work, you're messing with the rules. Don't try to come off holier than thou. It's not becoming and everyone knows you're just as bad as everyone else.

Thank you.
    If it was possible to downrate a comment, this one would deserve lots. If you seriously think that breaking one rule means you're as bad as anyone else who's broken some other rule, then you're an idiot.

Do you honestly think parking illegally is as bad as cheating on your spouse?

Actually, thinking about your post saddens me, because you're the type of person who has stopped thinking and just blindly follow any rule thrown at him. Instead of relying on state-given rules to govern your life, try thinking for yourself for a change.
    Last edited by dhamien; 06-17-2010 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Dude let's stop the hating and talk about Apple again

I have my opinion and you have yours. Let's stop attacking each other about them, I surrender