+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: FBI Takes On iPad Hackers

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Since this was reported by FOX News, I guess MSNBC will do a follow up report on how it's Bush's fault! lol
...
  1. #21
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    San Diego, SoCal
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Since this was reported by FOX News, I guess MSNBC will do a follow up report on how it's Bush's fault! lol

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    309
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 67 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stfudvs View Post
    ...
    furthermore

    i notice a lot of people on this site always bash on fox news, when it is the highest rated (and by a shitload) news station in america,

    fox news is far closer to fair and balanaced than any otrher news media outlet here in the states
    Other things "highest rated":

    President Barack Obama
    President George W. Bush

    Highest rated almost never means best. It is, however, a good indicator of who makes up the majority of the U.S. population, currently brainless sheep (maj) vs. human beings (min).

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rokesomesmeefer For This Useful Post:

    derekthered (06-11-2010)

  4. #23
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Eagleye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 53 Times in 28 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokesomesmeefer View Post
    Other things "highest rated":

    President Barack Obama
    President George W. Bush

    Highest rated almost never means best..

    ^ HAHAHAHAHA!! That could be a thread all in itself. Top "Highest Rated" things... that arent.

  5. #24
    Green Apple joneseyy21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    The least ATT could do is notify the people that it happened to.
    I couldn't agree more

    Quote Originally Posted by stfudvs View Post
    im glad to know the fbi is getting involved but unfortainetly dont have much faith that much of anything will happen

    tighten it up at&t



    furthermore

    i notice a lot of people on this site always bash on fox news, when it is the highest rated (and by a shitload) news station in america,

    fox news is far closer to fair and balanaced than any otrher news media outlet here in the states
    It's mainly because a lot of people on here are liberals and fox news is the complete opposite. Me I'm in the middle I have views from both sides so I can watch any news station and pick through the b.s. and get the facts behind the bias statements.
    Last edited by joneseyy21; 06-11-2010 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #25
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,023
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 78 Times in 63 Posts

    Oh man. Here goes the argument.

    Ya, blasting data at a website and uncovering responses may not be illegal but where do you draw the line? In this case they just sent the iPad device IDs at ATT and got back a email but when does things like SQL injection where you blast random SQL statements into a website and get back login names?

    There really is no answer to this but I don't think they should be charged with a felony for discovering a flaw in a site by sending data to ATT's MyWireless webpage.

  7. #26
    iPhone? More like MyPhone b3nny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts

    all of you fox news loving conservative a-holes can take your traditional ideals, your brainwashed mcdonald's filled children, and your commemorative Bush collector's plates you bought off the home shopping network, and go colonize mars. we're not ready for armageddon here on Earth yet.
    -k thnx bai

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to b3nny For This Useful Post:

    Caligula (06-11-2010), derekthered (06-11-2010)

  9. #27
    Green Apple joneseyy21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by b3nny View Post
    all of you fox news loving conservative a-holes can take your traditional ideals, your brainwashed mcdonald's filled children, and your commemorative Bush collector's plates you bought off the home shopping network, and go colonize mars. we're not ready for armageddon here on Earth yet.
    -k thnx bai
    It's people like you that I wish would just listen to the news, hear what's said and formulate your own opinions about whatever the issue is, and learn that's their two sides to everything and realize everybody will never actually see eye to eye on on issues as far as the news stations go, but instead you bi*** and moan that someone has a different point of view than you. God help us. But this isn't a political thread sorry for my rant.

  10. #28
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida, United States
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 29 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stfudvs View Post
    fox news is far closer to fair and balanaced than any otrher news media outlet here in the states
    I counter your argument with 2 words:

    Glenn Beck

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wolftamer For This Useful Post:

    Caligula (06-11-2010), derekthered (06-11-2010), mortopher (06-11-2010)

  12. #29
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stfudvs View Post
    im glad to know the fbi is getting
    i notice a lot of people on this site always bash on fox news, when it is the highest rated (and by a shitload) news station in america,

    fox news is far closer to fair and balanaced than any otrher news media outlet here in the states
    Fox legally defended itself as an entertainment channel so that it could get away with lying. Sounds pretty fair and balanced to me.

    They love to maliciously edit footage out of context and falsely identify troubled Republicans as Democrats.

    Take a look at some of their polls that sometimes come out to more than 100%

    Doesn't sound 'balanced' to me.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Caligula For This Useful Post:

    derekthered (06-11-2010)

  14. #30
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    looks like its time for another search warrant to see if they really shared any information or not. Time to buy some more doors douchebag Gawker.

  15. #31
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Lol Thats why AT&T changed to data plans to 2 gb/month. So all these hackers can't sit on their iDevices and poke at at&t's network all day.

    Now I can throw a jab at them when I cancel my service and say it's because I'm afraid someone will clone my sim and use my account to make fraudulent inflations to the costs of services on my account.

  16. #32
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    San Diego, SoCal
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Come November the "brainless" majority will swing this country back to the Right of Center. Bet that one up.

  17. #33
    My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Outter Space
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 114 Times in 75 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Soundbwooy View Post
    Fox News is the most accurate news to date, it's the other news stations that need to follow in their steps...get ya facts straight.
    Spoken like a true republican. lol. Fox news sux donkey balls

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to vantheman169 For This Useful Post:

    derekthered (06-11-2010)

  19. #34
    iPhone? More like MyPhone smokingkiils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Gloucester, England
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    douche bags :P

    Keep Or Delete My Sig ? :/

  20. #35
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I'd just like to say that I have no problem with differing viewpoints and looking at both sides of an arguement before you decide your opinion in a given issue. That being said, Fox news is not where one should go for any real info, as they are probably the least fair/balanced "news" station on television.

    If you want to be conservative that's your right but Fox news is doing more harm than good to all the americans who watch it and think everything said on that station is 100% true. It would be great if everyone researched every issue before coming to their own conclusions, but many people will believe whatever they hear on tv that fits into their pre-existing opinions. Sadly we can't make those people smarter, so maybe we should try and make tv news more intelligent. And that statement can apply to most other news channels as well.

    Also, when did it become a bad thing to be an intellectual in America? Does anyone know if there's room in Canada?
    Last edited by derekthered; 06-11-2010 at 08:36 PM. Reason: typos

  21. #36
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    You know, there are plenty of holes in windows, yet you don't get a public apology every time that they are found. Sounds like a waste of time, just let customers know to update the hole, or if it were a real issue, think ahead and install software that will automatically install patches in the device, similar to how the "Kindle" will automatically update books if there is an edit.

  22. #37
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    The FBI is aware of these possible computer intrusions and has opened an investigation to address this potential cyberthreat," said Lindsay Godwin, an FBI spokeswoman.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts