+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Exploit Exposes 114,000 AT&T iPad 3G Customers

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Originally Posted by flintoff just tell att to bring back unlimited data plan for ipad users thats all i care now LMAO, yea, or else. lol
    iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flintoff View Post
    just tell att to bring back unlimited data plan for ipad users thats all i care now
    LMAO, yea, or else. lol

Thanks

Somehow AT&T gets hacked, and it's there fault?How does that work? It's not like these persons call 411 and said were gonna hack your network, and AT&T just let it happen.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

So people found your SIM info and emails. Aside from sending you spam messages, what can they do with this? A whole lot of nothing?

One of my professors had her car broken into and her briefcase stolen with our exams and social security info in there. While it was stupid that she even left info. like that in the car, there isn't much I could have done. We were notified and that was that. I don't know what the idiots who feel they have the "right to know if they were exposed" think that information is going to get you. Assume you WERE exposed. What now? Your life will go on much the same whether ATT personally calls you up and tells you someone out there may know your email now or not. Quit being idiots...
    Last edited by sziklassy; 06-10-2010 at 03:19 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This time I'm glad I dont'live in the US and don't have to stick to ATT for my iPhone/iPad. But i have to wait until i get my apple products -.-

iPhone? More like MyPhone sandstorm77's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope the hacking group clones all of the 3G cards and uses massive amounts of data over the AT&T network. That will punish AT&T for the stupid 2gb data cap.
    Last edited by sandstorm77; 06-10-2010 at 06:47 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DayumQuitPlayin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flintoff View Post
    just tell att to bring back unlimited data plan for ipad users thats all i care now
    I just bought my iPad yesterday and I was given the option of unlimited Internet for $29

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

what's the big deal... a bunch of emails from "important people" were exposed... IT'S IN THEIR BUSINESS CARDS !! and they give it to everybody so WTF!!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12