Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Soaring Demand for iPad

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iStoner View Post
    @redcard

calm down macdonald
    Sorry I made fun of your ridiculous comment.

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    after a while the ipad sales will cool off
    in the words of Axel Rose: Nothing lasts forever in the cold november rain
    In other news, the sun will also cool off
    Last edited by redcard; 05-21-2010 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    To live, you have to lie

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

You all know the camera was left out so that it can be included in a future release, and you know lots of people who already have an iPad will buy that one as well. This is Apple's strategy and you can't blame them for doing something that works.

Quote Originally Posted by neildunne View Post
    The people who just dont want one (or cant afford one;-) please stop moaning and sounding bitter, and if i hear one more time..."all it is, is a giant ipod touch".......i'll fuc***g scream lol
    Right on. I never heard people ******** about how a laptop is just another sized computer.
    Last edited by TheDirtyDiddler; 05-21-2010 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDiddler View Post
    Right on. I never heard people ******** about how a laptop is just another sized computer.
    I like this argument, however a desktop isn't mobile, which makes the laptop a necessity for people on the go. An ipod is a mobile device, as well as the ipad, with just a larger screen and faster processor. So the revolution from desktop to laptop is much greater than ipod to ipad. But to each his own, i'm, personally, going to wait until the next gen release... maybe the one after that. I want as many features as i can get for my money, and i think video chat on the device would be spectacular.

This proves apple is takingn over and 500.00$ for it is nothing I spent 987.00$ and well worth it, all my friends want an iPad and are selling their outdated pc's on craigslist now as i post this thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123