Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sony Considers Tablet to Duke it Out with iPad

Here we go with everyone following in Apples footsteps, trying to take a bite of there Marketshare, i'm not surprised, there will be more followers to come.

'Follow Me on Twitter @Markanthony3211. Be sure to write MMI after adding ^_^
    "The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"

'Follow Me on Twitter@Markanthony3211' I always Follow Back.

I think sony should get in the game, only if they turn there pad into a next generation playstation. With the video of Snes4iphone out running on an ipad it's very possible.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamic View Post
    I think sony should get in the game, only if they turn there pad into a next generation playstation. With the video of Snes4iphone out running on an ipad it's very possible.
    Wouldnt happen, IMO. The Tablet as a gaming device would take too much thunder away from the PSP2, which is supposed to be unveiled at E3 in a few weeks.

Also, Sony keeps its divisions VERY separate from each other. This type of "cross-pollenation" would not be in tune with their current way of doing things.

Sony televisions are boss though, and absolutely NO worse in price than a comparably spec'ed Samsung.
    EVGA P55LE Mobo/Core [email protected]/Corsair H50
    8GB Corsair Donimator DDR3 1600/Radeon 5870
    2x 150 Raptors in Raid 0/2 TB Caviar for storage
    Denon AVR 590 Reciever
    46" Sony KDL-XBR9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12