Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dashboard for iPad - Another AppStore Reject Finds a Home

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rel1215 View Post
    poor dev? apple is stupid? i think its great that its on cydia....but come on people.....this is a blatant ripoff of apple's stuff
    You are right. Apple has never done that to the developer community. NONE of the features post iPhone OS 1.0.0 came directly from third party develpers...

Quote Originally Posted by aperry View Post
    Pretty cool app but I can't get many (or any actually) of the downloaded add-on widgets to work. Some of them appear on the screen, but won't do anything, others seem to appear completely empty where you only see the "x".
    This is actually addressed in the original post. None of the additional downloadable widgets work on the iPad.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 05-04-2010 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

WHat recording app is that?
    My Devices:

iPod Touch 4g 4.1 - Jailbroken
    iPad 4.2.1 - Jailbroken

iPhone? More like MyPhone pyromcr's Avatar
    Thanks

why would apple reject that? its awesome!

Default wallpaper
    anyone able to change the "black" background behind the widgets? i tried through ssh, but couldnt find the background image file

seems cool
    mod edit/link removed

Quote Originally Posted by Spamdumpster View Post
    Anyone try to install this on an iPhone?
    I got it running on my 3Gs with no problems. All the widgets coming with the app work as expected. Some widgets off of Apples site work and others don't. I just installed via Cydia to see what happened and it actually works beautifully on such a small screen, and theres no lag, either speed - or memory wise. My phone uses a bit more battery than usual when the app is running, but not dramatically. There are some minor quirks because the screensize is what it is. The widgets doesn't always remember their position. But it's a fun little toy to go along with any good and decent looking Leopard theme so try it out.
    -img_0298.png
    Last edited by Dodgers123; 07-09-2011 at 09:50 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123