Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dashboard for iPad - Another AppStore Reject Finds a Home

Search "crazy dashboard" if you want it on the iphone

It sucks tho

Bravo! Standing ovation! Bravo!

very very nice

i had a feeling alot of cool iPad jaillbreak apps were coming, guess i was right
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    i had a feeling alot of cool iPad jaillbreak apps were coming, guess i was right
    Yer, me too... Can't wait for the themes to come out. Looking forward to using lockinfo I must say.
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

Anyone have issues dragging the widgets around? I can't move mine. I'll try rebooting & reinstalling in the meantime. Radar in Motion - having issues. I also can't seem to change the weather location off of Cupertino.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meagain View Post
    Anyone have issues dragging the widgets around? I can't move mine. I'll try rebooting & reinstalling in the meantime. Radar in Motion - having issues. I also can't seem to change the weather location off of Cupertino.
    Double tap the widget, then hold finger on it for few seconds, you'll notice the widget go a little dull in colour.. Then you can move it.
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nickh For This Useful Post:

meagain (05-04-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone fletch33's Avatar
    Thanks

can someone tell me how to set what activator controls. it was installed with SB settings so it showed as installed in Cydia when i went to install it but i am not sure how to set it to what i want?

thanks
    "i believe louisiana is the pelican state"

Maybe Apple's new clause for locking Adobe out of the SDK also applies to this now, hence the can.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fletch33 View Post
    can someone tell me how to set what activator controls. it was installed with SB settings so it showed as installed in Cydia when i went to install it but i am not sure how to set it to what i want?

thanks
    Is it not in your settings app? That's where mine is.

Nickh - Thank you. I'm feeling a bit dumb right now

No worky for Radar in Motion. Will try to find other radar widgets (taking suggestions).

Anyone try to install this on an iPhone?

iPhone? More like MyPhone gcastro723's Avatar
    Thanks

can't wait im getting my iPad today!!! too bad i'm cheap and only got the wifi oh well... my iPad will have the Spirit in it! lol
    If you can see this you are one of the many people who can see this.

iPhone? More like MyPhone fletch33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gcastro723 View Post
    can't wait im getting my iPad today!!! too bad i'm cheap and only got the wifi oh well... my iPad will have the Spirit in it! lol
    that doesnt make you cheap i dont think. i looked at the 3G but since most phones (mine at least) can broadcast data as a wifi network i didnt really see the need to not only spend the extra $130 but to pay for more data services as well.

i rarely am away from wifi and when i am i tether to my phone(s). been doing it for many years with no problems since im smart and dont download DVD's or anything

enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by nickh View Post
    Is it not in your settings app? That's where mine is.
    haha thanks i forgot to look in settings and was looking in SB
    Last edited by fletch33; 05-04-2010 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "i believe louisiana is the pelican state"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fletch33 For This Useful Post:

Forever Young (05-04-2010)

apple = ievil

Default Dashboard issues
    Installed the app from cydia, played around with the widgets, then I tried installing a new widget from the add widget site, now there are all blank x's I deleted all the widgets from the dashboard and now nothing shows up on dashboard but the plus sign at the bottom, but when you click it is empty, I tried respringing, removing, reinstalling etc didnt work also I cannot add any new widgets, anyone having this issue?

I wasn't planning on getting an iPad, but with so many cool JB apps coming out, I might...might buy one.

Pretty cool app but I can't get many (or any actually) of the downloaded add-on widgets to work. Some of them appear on the screen, but won't do anything, others seem to appear completely empty where you only see the "x".

previously known as allizonanikon
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mardinn View Post
    Now the only thing that we need is Adobe to come to JB Userlands! Give us the Flash and show Apple the FINGER!
    dude flash sucks... sites are dropping it for HTML5 faster than adobe thought. But no flash really does suck.

nice app. look for apple to re-engineer and package as their own...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast