Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: RELEASE - The iPad is Jailbroken, Spirit

iPhone? More like MyPhone s4mb4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imilad View Post
    How do we get them back!??!?!?!
    i would image that my last iTunes backup has them.... but i JB 5 minutes before i walked out the door. So i won't be able to verify that until i get home.

iPhone? More like MyPhone imilad's Avatar
    Thanks

yes that did work but i lost allot of pictures that were still not backed up. .

iPhone? More like MyPhone s4mb4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imilad View Post
    yes that did work but i lost allot of pictures that were still not backed up. .
    it should be captured in the instructions, similar to what Geohot did, is to backup and then restore a fresh 3.1.3 firmware. then run the tool. i know it doesn't help you out, but maybe it can help someone else.

It won't recognize my device
    Jailbroken

My camera roll is empty but the pics I have assigned to my contacts are still there. Odd.

The jailbreak with Spirit is, "So easy a caveman can do it!" hahaha

Thanks again comex and crew.

Edit:

I just tried iPhone Explorer to look around my phone and it won't let me select the actual ROOT option on the top. Does anyone have any ideas or know of another program that works with Windows that I can use to explore my phone from a PC?
    Last edited by ibfr33k; 05-03-2010 at 05:49 AM. Reason: added a noob question

I lost my iPad camera roll.

iPhone? More like MyPhone imilad's Avatar
    Thanks

all you have to do is restore to your latest back up! i had some wifi issues as well when I was trying to move some files over through fugu but a "network reset" fixed that too, the wifi issue has been known in most of the JB programs but this camera roll wipeness was pretty weird... Still BIG PROPS TO COMEX FOR COMING THREW WITH THE JB.... it was worth the donation

Green Apple
    Thanks

Really well done !! Worked fine

And the Mac Version is even Universal !
    PPC Users were just standing in sn0w or ra1n getting wet, all these long days...

iPhone? More like MyPhone vix2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi thanks comex this is top. I can't get my tom tom map apps back though. Just run backup and have got my camera roll back but not the apps. Anyone any suggestions?
    Last edited by vix2000; 05-03-2010 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ibfr33k View Post

Edit:

I just tried iPhone Explorer to look around my phone and it won't let me select the actual ROOT option on the top. Does anyone have any ideas or know of another program that works with Windows that I can use to explore my phone from a PC?
    same here would like to know as pwnage tool gave access to everything, maybe its the difference of userland jailbreaks, need to edit icons on a theme but cant

I know that this is prob a stupid question and I prob know the answer already. Can I enable tethering on my iPhone to tether my mac to be able to use 3g With my iPhone or will the iPhone have to be unlocked to do that?

Just got to work and saw this amazing update!! I was at the Apple Store yesterday with the decision to buy one or not. It looks like I will be going there after work to get one. The possibility to JBreak and adding the iPad in my car is the ONLY reason I will be buying one.

In case you guys/gals have not seen it, check out this YouTube video or type "iPad in Car" in the search. When I saw this video, this is the only reason I will be getting an iPad!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-k2_N5XPaU&playnext_from=TL&videos=ZCxIREzBeHk&feat ure=sub]YouTube - iPad in Car, Pt. 3, First Ever, SoundMan Car Audio[/ame]
    "Once is an accident, Twice is a trend, Three times is evidence."

Thanks
    Esco, you should be able to new enable tethering via cydia packages or modifying some .plist's yourself...

@Jwharmsby What is a good tethering app to search for on cydia? I had one installed before on my 3gs with 3.1.2 but that is long gone. I think it was the one that AT&T originally used before they discontinued it. will that one work again or should I find a different one.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by helvete View Post
    same here would like to know as pwnage tool gave access to everything, maybe its the difference of userland jailbreaks, need to edit icons on a theme but cant
    This is just like blackra1n in that you must manually install "afc2add" in Cydia in order to access your phone's root folder through USB clients like iphonebrowser.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:

helvete (05-03-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone vix2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Any ideas on the apps?

Quote Originally Posted by vix2000 View Post
    Any ideas on the apps?
    There is a thread in iPad General Chat with people reporting what they are finding. I believe the first post is being updated to reflect people's findings.
    Photographer - ASYLUM(nsfw)

I had several "albums" in my Photos, but only the current used iphone Roll was gone. The rest were still there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    No, I purchased MyWi
    as is mine. I will get out of the office today and try this away from my current wifi.
    Glad to hear yours is working, as that means this can't be anything major...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just log in and to my surprise i see a JB for the Ipad and iphone 3GS. Have someone JB theirs already? Have you encounter any issues. Is it worth waiting for the new OS 4.0

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast