Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rock.app for iPad - PICS

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Default Rock.app for iPad - PICS

The iPad jailbreak is imminent, and developers have been hard at work tweaking their jailbreak apps for a nice experience on iPad as well (hey Sean Kovacs - GV Mobile + being worked on? We all want it on our iPads...). Both Cydia and Rock.app are getting makeovers to fit the big screen. We got a sneak peek at Rock.app's iPad UI.

The new Rock.app is ready to release as soon as the jailbreak is public. There are many improvements and a nicer user experience due to the size. The front page of Rock now has a Cover Flow-like list of featured apps, and the whole page has been redesigned to better highlight some of the "hot" apps and themes.

Depictions open up in a right panel while the list of apps stays static on the left now. We'll be redoing our depiction pages to take advantage of that extra screen real estate as well on all our Cydia/Rock packages shortly after the jailbreak release. Many existing packages will still have a 320 width set on all the packages the repos have up, purely since it was hard-coded in the CSS. A little bit of loving attention, and they'll fill up that space well.

Jailbreak looks great on an iPad.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kitsune's Avatar
    Thanks

It's nice to see everyone is hard at work and I think this is going to be a smooth transition once the jailbreak is released.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

looks awesome
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

every day I feel more like getting one of this things. Specially now that I got rid of my iPhone and got the HTC HD2

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

looks so awesome
    haha

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

Hmm... I think i need an ipad:-)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Looks nice

so nice.... hope the jailbreak comes soon

thank god that's what we wanna see thank you!!

Damn i wasnt even considering jailbreaking my ipad when i get one, within the next month or so. I think rock just changed my mind lol that is really nice!!!

Can't wait for tomorrows release!

comex:

"actually, spiritjb.com is real. not *quite* finished though."

it seems we need some final touches to the website before the release? say 1 week or less?

Quote Originally Posted by dq13 View Post
    every day I feel more like getting one of this things. Specially now that I got rid of my iPhone and got the HTC HD2
    My thoughts exactly!!! I went to the Apple store today and was inches away from buying one. I think within the next couple of days I will be getting one, especially since the jailbreak is so close to being released to the public.
    "Once is an accident, Twice is a trend, Three times is evidence."

this is what i had imagined cydia for iPad looking like
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Rock? I've heard so many bad things about it though. Stay away is what I've been told. Should I or not?

mj0528: There were some serious issues many months ago. We have worked hard at fixing things immediately. It's a very stable installer option now (for the last few 6 months or so). Give it a go
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

This is great. I'm going to piss myself once I actually use my jailbroken iPad. Literally, I'm going to wet my pants in excitement.

That is FREEKIN awesome! JB will most definitely be out by the time I can get an iPad! LOL

@ RKIRK7741 - man that's an awesome Avatar you have! That would make anyone's day! ROTFLOL!
    Last edited by deshawn1680; 05-02-2010 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Though we all look different on the outside, we all bleed the same on the inside

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't wait for this to drop!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast