Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MuscleNerd JBs iPad 3G, Spirit Not Released Yet

i have 3G Ipod Touch Jailbroken FW 3.1.2 (Tethered) should I even bother SHSH or not. Because they dont sign 3.1.2 anymore so there is no use right ?

Yeah, I think that I'm gonna keep a local copy on my thumb drive. Better to be safe than sorry.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itouch8112 View Post
    i have 3G Ipod Touch Jailbroken FW 3.1.2 (Tethered) should I even bother SHSH or not. Because they dont sign 3.1.2 anymore so there is no use right ?
    So, keep the 3.1.3 shsh at least.

Once the jailbreak for 3.1.3 is out, if apple does release another version and stops signing 3.1.3, then you would at least be able to restore to 3.1.3, and not be forced to the newest version at that time.

Well, this kinda made my decision for me regarding if I was gonna buy an iPad today. Looks like I will be waiting a little bit longer.
    "Once is an accident, Twice is a trend, Three times is evidence."

Come on people if you think spirit is fake then redsnow and blackrain are fake too. That's the logic your using. Calm down!

So when is t coming out I thought it was coming out today

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

"iPad 3G just as hackable as iPad WiFi" - I am not sure why this needed pointing out outside of the dev wanting to flash his merits. Good job nonetheless, but I don't think there was much of a doubt that they would be jailbroken in the same exact manner.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Quote Originally Posted by mfldmike View Post
    Yeah, I think that I'm gonna keep a local copy on my thumb drive. Better to be safe than sorry.
    How do you make a local copy of it?

.. Looks like Spirit is going to release it AFTER International Release of iPad 3G..

[ iSSH? ]
    killall Terminal[]

iPhone? More like MyPhone sandstorm77's Avatar
    Thanks

The hell with the international people. Release spirit today!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

So whats the deal? This is suppose to JB everything right? There's no reason to wait for the iPad to go international, they have to wait to get the iPad anyways. So regardless they'd be waiting longer us...

Just wait 5 more weeks for the OS 4.0, then you'll be able to Jailbreak 4.0,, I have been waiting since I bought my iphone back in February, its been 3 months already,,, 5 more weeks is not that bad... I do not see a JB for 3.1.3 right know... so just chill and wait for 4.0

Just let it out to people who guarantee that they SHSH'd

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by itouch8112 View Post
    that is correct... don't bother...

ppl that waited for OS 4.0 good luck even after it's develop, only thing is u can get apps free. for extreme customization, 3.1 is still best. the good thing about os 4.0 is the capability of multitasking but that's about it... plus JB 4.0 is not even stable yet. it's still tethered when using blackra1n. so spirit probably comes out in a few days... we'll just have to wait. back up ur SHSH people...
    Last edited by dustin4vn; 05-01-2010 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

the delay is pretty stupid honestly.
    if people are going to or are thinking about jailbreaking then they know not to update. the only people that will update are the ones who dont care about jailbreaking

and then if you jailbreak the first thing everyone does is goes into cydia which automatically backs up your SHSH.. there is no reason for more then a days delay

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by glassJAw View Post
    Alright already release that mutha luva.
    You can say that again...

Green Apple
    Thanks
    The delay is not stupid when u go into cydia it doesn't save ur shsh not guarantee though ... By doin this you can be sure it's in saudik server . I've jb a whole bunch of iPhones for my friends and none of them saved. So I know.
    As for why ppl who jb that update their idevice. It's becuz sometime when installing a beta of a them in customization or there might be a combinations of cydias Modding combine that causes the springboard to crash and need to restore n update so with shsh there is always a way to go back. Man I wish that happen to u. If u say so don't back ur shsh up, IFC_ I want to see how sorry u will be. U know it's good enough that even make a jb so stop complaining geez

Alright already release that mutha luva.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast