+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 112

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MuscleNerd JBs iPad 3G, Spirit Not Released Yet

is a discussion within the

iPad News

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
You know what i think, maybe this whole website is fake and im not really writing this. Maybe im fake and these letters coming from my fake iphone is also
...
  1. #21
    Retired Moderator stlcaddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    1,087
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 128 Times in 90 Posts

    You know what i think, maybe this whole website is fake and im not really writing this. Maybe im fake and these letters coming from my fake iphone is also fake. Seriously people just please be patient. Its real but needs to be tested at all angles. You cant release something to this many people without knowing for sure its not going to brick a miilion iphones in less then 30 seconds. I feel like i keep turning to the back seat and yelling at my kids saying " NO DAMNIT, WERE NOT THERE YET ".

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stlcaddie For This Useful Post:

    DisneyRicky (05-01-2010), tsatryan (05-01-2010), Windmeel (05-01-2010)

  3. #22
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    To give people a couple days warning to back up their SHSH isn't too much to ask. Apple has pushed out a patch in less than 24 hours after an exploit becomes public in the past. Once Apple pushes the patch they no longer sign the current firmware if anyone has any problem for any reason you're stuck upgrading and then complaining about when the NEXT jailbreak will be out.
    Sure. Next thing you know, they're delaying it again for international release. Then after, "wait for 4.0". LOL jk.

  4. #23
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Musclenerd and geohot are they the only coders for apple who makes jailbreak and unlock it's kinda weird that them both be coming out with such xploits, I know for a fact they the sidekicks for apple. Someone is either leaking codes or they upselling enough quantity for the release to take place.

  5. #24
    Green Apple chansed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 7 Times in 3 Posts

    Can you use umbrella after apple has stopped signing 3.1.2, to grab your 3.1.2 SHSH and save it to your computer? If so, how would you be able to restore from your own computer, rather than the Cydia server?

  6. #25
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tweaker View Post
    Sure. Next thing you know, they're delaying it again for international release. Then after, "wait for 4.0". LOL jk.
    Whats your point? After sms exploit last summer, apple came very quickly with 3.0.1 even with same baseband.. these exploits aka "userland" exploits, apple fixes them very fast.. thats why if you dont backup your SHSH you cant jailbreak maybe for a long time... when you stuck in new firmware.

    ps: whats with the untethered jailbreak, thats something that apple cant fix with new firmware, am i right?

    Quote Originally Posted by chansed View Post
    Can you use umbrella after apple has stopped signing 3.1.2, to grab your 3.1.2 SHSH and save it to your computer? If so, how would you be able to restore from your own computer, rather than the Cydia server?
    Think what you just said? When apple stop signing 3.1.2, where you get your SHSH files? From heaven, no! you cant get shsh after apple stops signing firmware.
    Last edited by Atomi; 05-01-2010 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #26
    RF1
    RF1 is offline
    Green Apple RF1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default im thinkn' the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by RonHC View Post
    why do i think "Spirit" is a joke/scam
    maybe the spirit jailbreak is just janky or buggy and they are just trying to work it all out....my thoughts are they are trying to patch the itunes issues...i realy dont think spirit is fake
    Last edited by RF1; 05-01-2010 at 11:25 AM.

  8. #27
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Murcia, Spain
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I've found a exploit to Jailbreak all known iPhones/pads.. But sorry guys. I'm not releasing it till OS5. Please don't pester me about it!

  9. #28
    iPhone? More like MyPhone sharp2G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    To give people a couple days warning to back up their SHSH isn't too much to ask. Apple has pushed out a patch in less than 24 hours after an exploit becomes public in the past. Once Apple pushes the patch they no longer sign the current firmware if anyone has any problem for any reason you're stuck upgrading and then complaining about when the NEXT jailbreak will be out.

    "To give people a couple days warning to back up their SHSH..."


    I REALLY hope that answers you idiots who is calling Spirit FAKE.

    comex is only doing this to allow people to backup their BLOBS, because some idiots afterwards upgrade to the new firmware, which apple will likely release. Therefore it will UN-JAILBREAK your iPhone.

    But OH WAIT! you have your SHSH (BLOB) that will ALLOW you to downgrade back to 3.1.3 and re-jailbreak.

    Hmmmm... I guess comex has some logic to hold back on the release date.


    P.S. a couple days usually means 3-7 days.

  10. #29
    previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Twin Cities, MN
    Posts
    353
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 284 Times in 101 Posts

    I can't wait to get my ipads cherry popped by Spirit

  11. #30
    Livin the iPhone Life mikerlx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,366
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 48 Times in 44 Posts

    My opinion is 3.1.2 messed with the unlockers and apple proved it by throwing a 3.1.3 baseband changer curve ball in the mix. So, these apple patches start turning devs into hair pullers trying to find a workaround and it's gotten difficult really difficult.

  12. #31
    previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Twin Cities, MN
    Posts
    353
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 284 Times in 101 Posts

    And no Spirits not a fake! It's dropping soon....

    to keep posted follow my Twitter
    iPhoneman76 (iphoneman76) on Twitter

  13. #32
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    297
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts

    Keep in mind that several people haven't even received their iPads yet, let alone had chance to back up their SHSH files.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to cypherpunk For This Useful Post:

    redmafia (05-01-2010)

  15. #33
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Spirit jb is not a faker an apple will not patch what's not release yet, quikly get your keyz sign with the new autho SHSHs gragger

  16. #34
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Atomi;
    Whats your point? After sms exploit last summer, apple came very quickly with 3.0.1 even with same baseband.. these exploits aka "userland" exploits, apple fixes them very fast.. thats why if you dont backup your SHSH you cant jailbreak maybe for a long time... when you stuck in new firmware.
    No point. I was being sarcastic. I totally understand the reason of the delay.

  17. #35
    My iPhone is a Part of Me wolverinemarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    686
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 34 Times in 33 Posts

    cant wait for the spirit to be let free

  18. #36
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Arghhhh. Cock teases!!!!! Lmfao.

  19. #37
    Green Apple Imsorussian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    As much as comex with stress the issue on backing up BLOBs there will be plenty of idiots that wont do it, and anyone who jb before knows that and backed up already. So houston its go flight

  20. #38
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    cant get the prog to dump/save shsh local... but did get it on to the other 2 options(apple and cydia)... but hope it turns out good, i can wait.

  21. #39
    My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Outter Space
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 114 Times in 75 Posts

    Ok if the the reason for holding off on the release is so people can back up there SHSH Blobs, then thats EVERYONES FAULT who has ever UPGRADED and un-jailbroke there iphones! Which we know there are a shitload of you..I am not talking about the people that had warranty work done or bought there iphones at 3.1.3 already installed. I am talking about the MORONS that upgrade to the next firmware once jailbroken without a new jailbreak released, those people deserve to stay at whatever the UNJAILBROKEN firmware that they upgraded too. Idiots! If you like to use your device the way its supposed to, DONT UPGRADE WITHOUT A WAY TO JAILBREAK!! how hard is that...if itunes says "there is a new firmware for your device would you like to upgrade?" NO I DONT WANT TO DUH!! check the box that says do not ask me again and get on with your life until the devs figure it out! Sheesh!

  22. #40
    What's Jailbreak? ZmanGroup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    thats cool

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts