Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The iPad 3G is Here - PICS!

Quote Originally Posted by mytran80 View Post
    Dude ,I bought it at best buy ,they re offering a whopping 18 months interest free , so buy now ,pay later with no fees at all! This is even better than borrowing money from a family member

iPad 3G + $130 for 3G chip + $360 a yr extra for data plan
    iPad wifi + $10 for mywi app + 0.00 a yr extra for data plan

iPad 3G is better alright but the iPad wifi is better at saving money ohhhhhhhhhh

Let's be realistic here what I mentioned above is exactly how it sounds and looks ,both models has the same capability , so better is no better

agreed..why anyone with an iphone capable of running mywi who would rather pay for an ipad 3g plus the cost of a data plan is beyond me. not hating on the 3g ipad owners, but it just doesnt make much sense to me to go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    agreed..why anyone with an iphone capable of running mywi who would rather pay for an ipad 3g plus the cost of a data plan is beyond me. not hating on the 3g ipad owners, but it just doesnt make much sense to me to go that route.
    I did this for a while but my iPhone battery would die too quickly

Thanks

... I wondered how long it would take, for the Ipad 3g'ers to claim superiority over the Ipad WiFi'ers... LOL funny to read. Internal gang wars .
    Two great devices that fill two relatively specific desires. I enjoy every new discovered feature I have somehow overlooked, or every way to use the ipad others have been doing for a month.
    ...carry on

Rock'n the hell out of it, battery already dead lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123