Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mod AT&T SIM to Work in iPad 3G

Default Found this on eBay: 3 Red Micro SIM Adapter apple ipad iphone
    I found this adapter on eBay. Comments welcome. Just search 3 Red Micro SIM Adapter apple ipad iphone 16gb 32gb Little over $2.00 but in Europe-

3 Red Micro SIM Adapter apple ipad iphone 16gb 32gb | eBay
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sim-adapter.jpg  

Thanks for posting nice information

Quote Originally Posted by o2much4me View Post
    I found this adapter on eBay. Comments welcome. Just search 3 Red Micro SIM Adapter apple ipad iphone 16gb 32gb Little over $2.00 but in Europe-

3 Red Micro SIM Adapter apple ipad iphone 16gb 32gb | eBay
    It's a SIM adapter to use a micro SIM in a device that takes a mini SIM. What more is there to say? Apart from the fact there are hundreds for sale (not normally red though) why are you posting links to this particular one ? Are you the seller? And why the multiple posts ?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

It's a SIM adapter to use a micro SIM in a device that takes a mini SIM. What more is there to say? Apart from the fact there are hundreds for sale (not normally red though) why are you posting links to this particular one ? Are you the seller? And why the multiple posts ?

No I'm not the seller I'm in USA I just read thread & saw people cutting our SIM & putting / taping together thought I would add- Also 2 threads were on same topic.
    Thanks

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567