Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Stores Closing from 4-5 pm to Prep iPad 3G Arrival

Nothing to be happy about. No jailbreak = a useless brick...

Quote Originally Posted by chuckiecheese View Post
    me too

hahahhaha u crack head!!! j/k...it is mad addicting!! Im just gonna settle with my 64 wifi...using mywi to tether when I need to..and dont really need gps cuz i alraedy got it on the 3gs
    I already tetherd my wifi ipad and i probably will tether my 3G ipad. I just like having the option. Since there is no contract with AT&T, why not. Im already paying $700 for the 64GB why not spend the extra $129.00. I don't need the GPS either for the same reason. But i like thats its available if i need it.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    try holding an iphone close to your face
    Lol! Or i can use my wifes ipad nano(ipod touch)infont of a magnifying glass.
    Last edited by vindutch; 04-30-2010 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by vindutch View Post
    My 3G 64GB ipad should be at my house in an hour or two. Im going through withdrawal. I bought an ipad on April 3 used it for two weeks and returned it on April 17. Been waiting two weeks for my 3G and it feels like its been a month.
    hahahaha thats an awesome way to pass time...
    "reason for return?"
    "oh, i was just killing time until the 3G arrived." lol

Quote Originally Posted by extremzocker View Post
    hahahaha thats an awesome way to pass time...
    "reason for return?"
    "oh, i was just killing time until the 3G arrived." lol
    I told the girl who did the return at the Apple store that i basically rented it from them for $50.00 for a two week trial. Because the $50.00 bucks was there restocking fee. But to me it was worth it.

Thanks

Lol! Or i can use my wifes ipad nano(ipod touch)infont of a magnifying glass.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

I told the girl who did the return at the Apple store that i basically rented it from them for $50.00 for a two week trial. Because the $50.00 bucks was there restocking fee. But to me it was worth it.
    what did she say??

Yeah I ended up selling my iPad 16gb on craigslist and made enough profit to buy a 3g 32gb model for the same price as the wifi only 16gb. I'm very happy about that :-) except that I am sitting in the mall waiting for a line to form up for the 3g version because I couldn't wait until May 7th for delivery...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12