Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Steve Jobs: iPad 3G at Best Buy this Friday

Did Best Buy do the ticketing system for the iPad release in April 3?

this is an old article apple has it

iPhone? More like MyPhone matthew1111's Avatar
    Thanks

Steve Jobs really would reply like that? "yep" haha
    That Thanks button is there for a reason!

And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Default Ticket System?
    I showed up at an Orlando Best Buy the Saturday the iPads launched around noon. There were about6 or 7 people hanging out in the Apple section playing with iPads. The BB guy said "Can I help you" and I said "Yea, give me a 32 Gig iPad". He says "here you go. Credit card please" and that was all there was to it. No wait, no tickets no lottery. Granted, I stopped by a few days later and they had no iPads left. I'll show up Saturday for my 3G and we'll see what happens. You'll know if I'm successful or not if you see my non 3G on Craigslist that afternoon. (I wonder how many people will be doing the same thing?.I'll probably take a huge hit dumping the wireless only).

IPAD 3g PREPARED FOR SHIPMENT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by matthew1111 View Post
    Steve Jobs really would reply like that? "yep" haha
    He sort of would but the thing this email is missing is his signature. All of his emails have the sig of "Sent from my iPhone" or "Sent from my iPad".

I live in central jersey and work in North Jersey and I get maybe 2 bars anywhere I go with tmobile service. Sux just as bad as att but way cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by jondrew View Post
    I showed up at an Orlando Best Buy the Saturday the iPads launched around noon. There were about6 or 7 people hanging out in the Apple section playing with iPads. The BB guy said "Can I help you" and I said "Yea, give me a 32 Gig iPad". He says "here you go. Credit card please" and that was all there was to it. No wait, no tickets no lottery. Granted, I stopped by a few days later and they had no iPads left. I'll show up Saturday for my 3G and we'll see what happens. You'll know if I'm successful or not if you see my non 3G on Craigslist that afternoon. (I wonder how many people will be doing the same thing?.I'll probably take a huge hit dumping the wireless only).
    I am willing to bet that the 3G will have a larger response. I've only read on other forums of a possible ticket system, at the busier Best Buys. And this is all assuming that they will have the 3G on Friday.

I can confirm: Best Buy will have the 3G on friday. I just contacted a Best Buy (one not so close to me ) and they said they will have it, and it will be first come first serve, available at 5pm. I just need to find a sitter, and I will pull an all nighter (!). Anyone else going to camp out?
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 04-28-2010 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Quote Originally Posted by thisisasticup View Post
    He could have sent it from his iMac, which would have no default sig.
    True, he probably have Sent from my iMac in there lol.

Man, just get an email confirm my 3G version is already ship out and in transit, will arrive by 3 pm latest by tomorrow April 30, deliver by FedEx....

“Apple Inc iPad tablet sales may reach 5.5 million units worldwide this year and 13 million next year on higher than expected demand, Macquarie Group Ltd analyst Phil Cusick said.
    ” ipad is on the rise

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12