Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: An Estimated 700,000 iPads Sold Saturday

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superman Wonder View Post
    why did he get banned? I didnt see anything wrong with just stating facts.....
    I know you are him. Ban evade = permaban

My iPad doesn't charge from my computer. It only charges from the wall outlet. What's up with that. I'm at 35% battery so I plugged USB into computer and it's not charging.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I know you are him. Ban evade = permaban
    ???? im confused here.. what do you mean "ban evade"???

Im just reading the forums here... I just orderd my Ipad and its AWESOME!!!!!
    SuperMan Wonder

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vindutch View Post
    My iPad doesn't charge from my computer. It only charges from the wall outlet. What's up with that. I'm at 35% battery so I plugged USB into computer and it's not charging.
    Yea it only charges from powered USB ports. It's annoying

why did he get banned? I didnt see anything wrong with just stating facts.....
    lmao this isnt obvious at all that youre him ahah thats funny.

@SB, yea i know what you mean, but this show is worth it, I watch season 1 and 2 in ONE Week last summer

Quote Originally Posted by vindutch View Post
    have you tried another port on your computer??? make sure its a powered USB
    SuperMan Wonder

We need to ban more people that comes in here to talk bad about the iPad ,what I don't get is why some people think that they can change your mind by talking garbage,keep trying hahaha. I got two iPad yesterday and the only reason I only got two is because they put a limit on how many you can buy at one time. I plan on getting more,I will get one for my mother,sister and brother and another one for me 64gb 3G.so to all you haters all I say is keep talking hahahahahhahahahahahahah.

Thanks

???? im confused here.. what do you mean "ban evade"???

Im just reading the forums here... I just orderd my Ipad and its AWESOME!!!!!
    You have already been banned for 3 days. Creating a new account = ban evade.

You have already been banned for 3 days. Creating a new account = ban evade.
    i created a new accout bc of this site.. .You must have me confused with someone else.... not sure what happened but im just here to talk about the Ipad....
    SuperMan Wonder

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zozodouce View Post
    We need to ban more people that comes in here to talk bad about the iPad ,what I don't get is why some people think that they can change your mind by talking garbage,keep trying hahaha. I got two iPad yesterday and the only reason I only got two is because they put a limit on how many you can buy at one time. I plan on getting more,I will get one for my mother,sister and brother and another one for me 64gb 3G.so to all you haters all I say is keep talking hahahahahhahahahahahahah.
    I agree with you. I am not banning people who talk bad about the iPad. However, if a member chooses to dedicate all their posts to talking crap about the iPad in an attempt to make other members mad, that person will be banned.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

zozodouce (04-04-2010)

I think the ipad is fantastic.... I ordered two.. one for me and my gf.....we are able to play games on a much larger screen.....its really great.. and especially the email function... I just wish Apple would allow phone calls vs just data only
    SuperMan Wonder

I think the ipad is fantastic.... I ordered two.. one for me and my gf.....we are able to play games on a much larger screen.....its really great.. and especially the email function... I just wish Apple would allow phone calls vs just data only
    thats amazing hope you and ur GF enjoy it

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

Superman Wonder (04-04-2010)

have you tried another port on your computer??? make sure its a powered USB
    I tried all the usb ports on my laptop and desktop. It only charges with wall charger. I'm typing this from my iPad and it's plugged into my laptop. To the left of the battery icon it's says " Not Charging".

Thanks

I suppose you are a mac user too? And you are a fan of Steve Jobs? lmao

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

me: hackintosh user, loves the iPad and iPhone. I think apple is just great.
    although some windows users don't believe me:P
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

Yea it only charges from powered USB ports. It's annoying
    Ok Thanks, That stinks!! Oh well no big deal.

I suppose you are a mac user too? And you are a fan of Steve Jobs? lmao
    what are you talking about????? I have a Mac Pro...if thats what you're asking...

Not sure what you mean by fan of Steve Jobs
    SuperMan Wonder

700k blows my mind!

Yea its one of those shows that I missed the first season of and never tried to play catch up on. Hopefully Hulu will surprise us like netflix did.
    Yeah. They do have netflix app for ipad! I forgot about that. I really hope for a free hulu app for the iphone.

Twitter: @tshoults

Thanks
    Thanked 10,058 Times in 6,146 Posts

this thread is better than a Soap Opera, lolz, how fun...............

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger92 View Post
    Yeah. They do have netflix app for ipad! I forgot about that. I really hope for a free hulu app for the iphone.
    OMG!! dude watching netflix from the ipad is freaking.. I cant put it into words..I went to starbucks and watched a movie right there...

Apple has just set the bar for the market in which I dont see anyone out doing the iPad.. there has been those to out shine the iphone... and they failed.. now the ipad and they will fail even more....

Congrats Apple
    SuperMan Wonder

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast